Feb 27 2007

Take Two!

Published by at 11:21 am under My Creations

My good friend Julia Stainton and I thought it would be fun to do a little challenge! Two people using the same stamp sets and paper, to see how different or alike they would be! We desided to use Petal Prints and the New Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl collection by Cosmo Cricket. Hope you enjoy!!

dutchgirlpprints.JPG

Supplies:

Stamps: Petal Prints, It’s Your Birthday and Itty Bitty Backgrounds

Ink: Baroque Burgundy, Sage Shadow, Bashful Blue and Close to Cocoa

Cardstock: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa and Bashful Blue

Patterned paper: Audrey and Sofie from Dutchgirl collection

Accessories: White Brads, White organdy ribbon, small circle punch, vellum

13 Responses to “Take Two!”

1. I just love this card Lindsey! So warm and gorgeous and that vellum layer is stunning!

2. Allison says:

This is beautiful…I will want to see what Julia did with hers!

3. Very pretty, love the colors . . . going over to see Julia’s, too!

4. CUTE lindsey! this card is beautiful!

5. Hi, I just came over from Julia’s site to check out your card. It’s incredible to see how different they are. I like your “neat and clean” look as well as Julia’s shabby chic. I really like how you stamped the background paper to match the focal image. I hope you two do another challenge together like this!

6. Cathy Whiteman says:

I hope you two do more of this. I love to see two such gorgeous cards that look so different.

7. This is gorgeous, Lindsey! I especially like the vellum touch–the whole design is classy!

I tried to e-mail you, but it just bounced back saying that delivery had been delayed for the last six hours. Yes, I would love to link to you, and you’re welcome to link to me as well. Thanks!

8. nancy littrell says:

Gorgeous! If I had “1” flower set it would be Petal Prints. Love your layout, colors and beautiful DP. TFS

9. Love it Lindser. I always like vellum – such a nice addition. Going over to see Julia’s.

This sounds like fun…and your card is divine! I sooooo love designer paper and you use it so well!

11. Melissa says:

So different, but I love them both! Thanks for sharing with us!

12. Sharlene Wale says:

I love it! The vellum is such a great touch. And, of course, the paper…mmmmmm… :)

Shar

Love the layout and the colors on this one Linds…