Mar 27 2007

Thank you Archivers!

Published by at 6:56 am under My Creations

Good morning!! If your still trying to wake up, this may help!  My dear friend TRUDEE started a blog!!! WAHOO!! Really neither of us ever thought we would be blogging, but now I wonder why I didn’t start earlier! 😉 You guies are the best! Thank you! Anyway, I am sure Trudee would love for you to stop by!

I also have a new addition to the blog! My dear friend Julia did a store logo box for me on my sidebar! When you click it, it takes you to my store! Pretty cool huh! THANKS JULIA!! :)

When I was at Archivers a week or two ago I got an exclusive Daisy D 8×8 Paper Pack FREE! Well, free with a $50.00 purchase! 😉 Anyway, It’s GORGEOUS and I just could not wait to use it!!! So here it is!!

justbecausedaisypin.JPG

Supplies:

Stamps: Petal Prints and Fancy (?) Flexible Phrases

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss

Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip

Designer Paper: Daisy D’s paper co.

Accessories: Polka Dot Ribbon, Pin (Making Memories), Sponge, Medallion Rubon (Basic Grey)

Thanks so much for looking!! If you are having trouble commenting please let me know! Have a super day!! :)

11 Responses to “Thank you Archivers!”

1. Sylvia says:

That is a beautiful card!

2. this card is just beautimous lindsey! love it! I just checked in on trudee’s blog – it’s great! I shot her an email so I can add her to my blog :)

3. Allison says:

This is super and that paper is gorgeous!

4. Linda (LSN on SCS) says:

Absolutely gorgeous! I got this paper “free” too! Archiver’s has seen quite a bit of my business since they came to my town. Oh, I just remembered that I have a coupon from them that I NEED to use.

Did you use markers to ink up your flowers? I really love the shading on the tips of the flowers.

Linda

5. So glad you like your little digital link Linz! Love how it looks on your blog! I wish I had a better sidebar for mine! Patience! LOL LOVE that card…it is SO gorgeous! you wouldn’t want to send it my way would you?! 😉

Oooooooh, Lindsey! Fancy and feminine! Love that pretty paper!

Soooooo pretty. Love the paper and the pin. Now Im off to Trudee’s blog.

This is sooo lovely! The paper is beautiful and works so nicely with your flowers, and the pin adds the perfect touch.

9. This is just beautiful! I’m itching to go try a stick pin now. . . I bought some regular long pearly pins a couple of weeks ago, but I was afraid that someone would get stuck on them. 😕

10. Got that pack too but I haven’t cut into it yet! This is a darling card and I love the little pin!
    ~Angie