Mar 31 2007

Inkadinkado WOW!

Published by at 3:08 pm under My Creations

YAY for the weekend! Hope your all having a great day! I just came home from getting my hair done and saw I had a small package from Inkadinkado! It was a little “Celebrate Spring” stamp! They chose one of my cards to be in their Projects Gallery on their website! Here is the card they picked! They also have my little chicks card on there too!! You can see these and all the others HERE on their website!

bunnyeasterlavender.JPG

Hope you all have a great rest of the day! It’s our 6 yr. anniversary today so I think we’ll go to dinner! :) Take care!

14 Responses to “Inkadinkado WOW!”

WOOOHOOO!!!!! for you Linz!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of your cards! SO glad they are using them online!!

2. Wow! Congrats, Linds. You’re very deserving of being published – your work is wonderful. Happy Anniversary, too. Hope you have a nice dinner.

3. Happy Anniversary Lindsey! Have fun! Congrats on your cards! That is fabulous news! You go girl!

4. Linda says:

I can certainly see why they would pick this card. Super sweet!!!

Happy Anniversary to you as well!

Linda

5. Sharon (notimetostamp) says:

Happy Anniversary!!! GREAT Easter Card!!! TFS!!!

6. Happy Anniversary!
    Cuuute card

7. Darling sweet card!! Hope you had a wonderful anniv! :) Congrats on being published!
    ~Angie

Congrads on the publications Linds. Im sooooo proud of you! You deserve every bit of it! This card is so sweet! I love how you colored the eggs in the bg and the whole layout is phenom…..

Happy anniversary, Lindsey! Super cute card! I love the way you colored him (her?). Congrats on your continuing success–how could anyone resist your cards?

10. KIM says:

WOW! WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU! THIS CARD IS ADORABLE. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT CUTE BUNNY STAMP?

11. Congrats, Linz — absolutely adorable card! I’ll have to check out that gallery to see all your other pretty stuff, too! Happy anniversary!!

12. Congratulations! Your card is absolutely adorable! I keep seeing that bunny pop up in the SCS gallery and every time I have to “awww!”

13. Cynthia says:

Congratulations on your six year anniversary! Where does the time go? Just love your little bunny card and the chick card too! Congrats on you publishing success too! No one deserves it more than you!! Way to go!!!

14. This is just the cutest!

Sorry I missed wishing you a happy anniversary. I hope this year has great things in store for y’all!