Apr 26 2007

For You!

Published by at 7:12 am under Lizzie Anne Design Samples

Happy Thursday!!! Thanks for stopping by!!! My new Lizzie Anne Designs Stamps are here!!! If you’ve not seen this company before, you MUST check them out! They are FANTASTIC! AND I am SO excited to tell you that I am on their Design Team!!! So I thought I’d pair up some of thier stamps with Orchid Opulence for the  I Ways to Use it Challenge today!!

wtforyoubirthday.JPG

Supplies: Happy Birthday Set (Lizzie Anne Designs)

Ink: Orchid Opulence and Black

Cardstock: Shimmery White, Black and Orchid

Accessories: Pop Up Glue Dots, Paper Piercing Tool, Circle Punch, Gemstones (Hero Arts) Polka Dot Ribbon (May Arts)

I’ve Been Tagged!! Thanks gal’s!! I am still trying to think of something…honestly I am boring…  lol. I will try to do this soon! 🙂 Have a fantastic day!! 🙂

11 Responses to “For You!”

Ooo! I love this color combo! Care if I use it for a moms day card im makin today? LOve the new stamp too!!!!!!!!!

2. Oh this is just adorable! Love hte color combo with that purse! And the bling! This rocks Lindsey!

3. Colleen says:

I just found Lizzy Anne stamps and you are right…they are great! Congrats on being on the design team. Love your card.

its darling, Linz!! YAY for Lizzie Designs 🙂 Love the bling!!

What a cute little handbag! Love the color combo, and your card! Lizzie Anne Designs are fortunate to have you on their team. 😉

6. nancy littrell says:

Your card is stunning. Love the color combo and elegance. How cool that you are on their Design Team. Way to go girl 🙂 TFS

7. Kimmie says:

Congrats Lindsey!! That’s SO exciting!! Can’t wait to see your creations!! Cute card, by the way!!

8. Oh this is so sweet! Love that purse and that shiny bling!!
    ~Angie

9. Linda (LSN on SCS) says:

So clean and simple looking…just gorgeous! Love that Orchid color with this cute little purse stamp.

Linda

Oh, hey, Lindsey! I missed this before! It’s darling! Gosh, congratulations on the Lizzie Anne design team thing — they’re lucky to have you. Have fun with it!

11. Congratulations on being on the design team…but I should be congratulating them. Leslierich is right, they are so lucky to have you. This is just all-around adorable!