Apr 27 2007

Take 2 x 3!!

Published by at 8:34 am under My Creations

WAHOO I can’t believe it’s Friday already! I am so excited!! Anyone else!? :) It’s that time again! Trudee, Julia and I are doing a Take 2! This time we are using the Brand New Crate Paper Samantha and the SU set Looks like Spring!

I knew right away that I wanted to use this Red and Blue paper! I LOVE these colors together! SO COOL! I was thinking which color I wanted to do the flower and I saw a piece of So Saffron sitting there. I thought it would be nice! So I embossed the flower with Iridescent Ice on the Saffron then cut it out. I then cut out a blue flower from the paper and layered that and a prima on. Attached them all with a crystal brad! :)

Stamps: Looks Like Spring

Ink: Versamark and Stazon

Cardstock: Samantha Collections and So Saffron

Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, May Arts Ribbon, Prima, Crystal Brad, Diamond Stickles!

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday!! :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

12 Responses to “Take 2 x 3!!”

ooooooooh that saffron looks really cool with it, Linz! Love the sparkle and the friend tab! 😀

2. lacyquilter says:

Pretty, pretty!

P.S. Having troubles with your keyboard this morning? lol

Beautiful! I love all the sparkle and the big flower. Such pretty paper as well.

4. Very cool layout Lindsey! Love your unique saffron color with it and that sparkle is gorgeous!

5. Linda (LSN on SCS) says:

Love all the sparkle on that big flower Lindsey! Absolutely gorgeous! I love that new Crate paper too. Guess it’s time to visit one of my favorite stores! :-)

Oh, love that color combo, Lindsey!!! Love the tiny sparkles and the flower!

Oh, a whole different look with a different sheet of paper. Love your design. Very cool the way you made a little tab with the “friend” stamp! Love it!

8. Darlene says:

This card is beautiful. I love this paper. It is so much fun to see the 3 different cards from you, Julia and Trudee. All so beautiful and yet so different.

Love the sparkle and the layered flower! That paper is….. geez Im gonna have to up my order I think.

10. Cynthia says:

I’ve always loved what you do with that irredescent ice!! Great paper and I love all the sparkles! What a great card!

11. nancy littrell says:

Love your take on your challenge. Looks Like Spring is perfect for this beautiful paper. Your diamond stickles and crystal brad add so much sparkle. TFS

12. Love these challenges! You guys are amazing.