Apr 29 2007

Always on my mind!

Published by at 11:04 am under My Creations

Hope your all having a great weekend!!! I was challenged last night by my friend Anna to use my new Willie stamp! :) I had tried several times, but usually just chuckled and put him back. Well, I did it!! I am quite pleased with it too! Probably a little too brad heavy, but that’s okay! lol!

I chose the Rawhide Floral paper because it matches one of his CD covers..can’t remember which one, either Red Headed Stranger or Tougher Than Leather. I printed the sentiment on the computer..unfortunatly I don’t have a stamp like that! :)

willie4.JPG

Supplies:

Stamps: Willie :) (Viva Las Vegas Stamps)

Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Black Watercolor Crayon, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin’ Up!)

Designer Paper: Rawhide Floral (Flair Designs) Black Paisley (Autumn Leaves)

Accessories: Linen Thread, Aged Copper Hardware, Sponge, Blender Pen, Pop Up glue dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed Willie as much as I do! lol! :)

17 Responses to “Always on my mind!”

1. HUBBA HUBBA, ZING ZING!! Willie’s NEVER looked so FINE!! =)
    You did good!! =)

2. Cynthia says:

Viva Las Vegas!! A Willie Nelson stamp? Way too funny!!!!! You made him look good!!! Great paper and brads too!

bwahahahahhaha for some strange reason I have the urge to read the Bible…hmmm LOL!! LOVE the brads, linen thread, layout!! WILLIEEEEEEE!!!!

4. Toni says:

OMG, Lindsey!!! This so totally ROCKS! You did Mr. Nelson justice with your excellent choice of, well… everything!! Love it!

Yay….you inked your Willie stamp!! You did a great job too, and I don’t think it’s too brad heavy at all. He’s lookin’ fine! *wink*

6. Hahahaha! I absolutely LOVE this!!!!

LOL!!! That is great, Lindsey! LOL.

8. Wonderful portrayal and likeness. Great work, lila

9. Linda (LSN on SCS) says:

Willie Rocks! I bet I know who will get this card someday *wink*! And I’m betting that he will LOVE it!

Linda

10. Susan H says:

Great card – and would you believe I’m sitting here reading my blog favorites and listenin’ to WILLIE! I’m singing along with “Pancho and Lefty” and up pops your card – I love it!!

11. nancy littrell says:

OMG Lindsey…….you do masculine better than anyone. Ok…….are you sending this too Willie? So cool!

Oh, great job, Lindsey! Love that paper. You did Willie justice. Are you going to send this to him?

13. Lindsey…this is fabulous! Willie never looked so good! Love those brads, the layout and your paper choice! great card!

This is soooooooooo awsome! I was wondering when I was gonna see him! The brads make the card really pop! I dont think there is too many! I love it Linds! Are ya gonna send it to him?

15. Ida says:

Now that is a FUN card! I love Willie. Who knew he’d be on a rubber stamp. Ida

16. Sparks says:

I lOVE WILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This card is my favorite…go figure..lol…I cannot wait for the next show..man I don’t want to wait until July…but when we do see him you must give him this card it rocks…I wish they had a Paul stamp :)

Well Lindserzzzzzzzzzzz you are the BEST most Talented Card/scrapbooker person I’ve ever met.. & you make the best coffee too…wow i miss coming over and eating yummy food at your house…you need to feed me…wow I’m hungry…lol

17. Perfect choice of paper to go with this stamp. And I don’t think it is too brad heavy at all. GREAT card!