May 23 2007

Stampin’ Fun Challenge! :)

Published by at 8:44 am under My Creations

Hello!!! My friend Jami sent me these images of the darling stamp set Stampin’ Fun for Everyone! Her challenge was for us to use the images since it is being retired after only being in the catalog for 1 year. I just love this stamp set! I think it’s sooo cute!!! Thanks to Jami for thinking of me and including me!! Here is my card!! :)

niftystamps.JPG

Supplies:

Stamps: Stampin Fun for Everyone

Ink: Real Red, Jet Black Stazon, Barely Banana, Blush Blossom, Going Grey, Brocade Blue

Cardstock: Real Red, Confetti White, Brocade Blue

Designer Paper: Beacon Hill (Daisy D)

Accessories: Blender Pen, Word Window Punch, Cirlce punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Black Journaler, Crystal Stickles, Pewter Brad, Ribbon (May Arts)

Thank you all so much for your comments and votes for my card!! Voting is still open until Thursday at noon (mountain time) Thank you so much for stopping by!! HUGS!! :)

14 Responses to “Stampin’ Fun Challenge! :)”

1. Linda Bullard says:

Wow! You did a gorgeous job with this little project from Jami! Thanks for the inspiration – I need to get busy on it myself. Linda

WOW!! awesome card, Linz!!! I am not a fan of this set, but you made it look adorable!!!!!!!! Love the colors, layout, primas, etc!!!

3. Karrie Baker says:

She is adorable!! I love the color choices… and the tall card? AWESOME!

4. Beautiful (TALL) card! That is such a great layout and of course, I love love love the paper!

Oh, wow! You sure did this up cute! This is super! My next project is to use Jami’s images on a card. It’ll be fun! You did fantastic!

6. Wow! I’m can’t believe how much this set has grown on me since Jami’s challenge! Way to go!!

7. Jami says:

Lindsey – LOVe this paper! One of my very favorite color combos! And I have been thinking that image would look great on a tall card! So glad you made one – it ROCKS!!!

That’s so cute, Lindsey! Love all the red!

9. Great job with the challenge, Linz — love the papers and color combo! This image is great on a tall card!

10. Debbie Olson says:

Lindsey, you work magic with ANY set, and this one’s no exception! Love that paper too!

Love all the bg papers. This is sure a fun card Linds…

12. Melissa says:

So adorable! I love what you did with her! She looks great in red. :)

13. […] Lindsey Botkin  Linds did her tall card first, but I swear I was already thinking about making one!  Red and yellow is one of my favorite combos, but I managed not to copy that part!  LOL. […]

14. Linda (LSN on SCS) says:

I can see a run on this stamp set because of Jami’s challenge (and the awesome stampers she sent images to)! Love how you did her up here…June Cleaver in red!

Linda