May 29 2007

Thanks a Million

Published by at 5:22 am under Lizzie Anne Design Samples

Hello!! WOW, it’s really Monday right? Sure seems like it! lol!! Hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend! :)

I just cannot get enough of this darling Lizzie Anne Designs Stamp set! On Saturday, I saw the cutest package of napkins, and had to buy them. That was my inspiration for the colors!  Not the first time I have copied napkins either! lol! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

thanks-a-million.JPG

Stamps: Shapes and Stitches, Simply Sentiments (Lizzie Anne Designs)

Ink: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Night of Navy

Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Real red

Accessories: Circle and Scalloped Punches (Marvy Uchida), Gemstones (Heidi Swapp) Pop Up Glue Dots, Paper Piercing Tool, White Gel Pen

13 Responses to “Thanks a Million”

1. Oh how darling! Love those Heidi swapp bling! What a great color combo…love how you did the thanks on the center of the flower…super cool!

2. And yes, it IS Tuesday! LOL

3. Yeah for Tuesday! :)

I love all you are doing with this set!

Goll, it seems like Monday, but its Tuesday, and I have to go to work today, Bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love this card. I love the bling around the circle and I love what you have been doing with this set.

5. Great colors — love the bling!

so cool, Lindsey! love the bling, and the layout!!! uuugh I want those stamps, LOL!

7. Awesome card! Thanks for the inspiration!

8. Everything about this is darling, Lindsey! Design, colors, bling!!! Love it all!

So cute, Lindsey! I love how you use the stitches stamps! Love the bling too!

10. nancy littrell says:

Love your new stamps. They look so fun and versatile. Great color combo too. TFS

11. Linda (LSN on SCS) says:

LOVE the bling on this card and the way you used it! Such pretty colors combined with an awesome layout. Eye candy for sure!

Linda

12. So sweet! What a great card! Love the sparkle of the stones!
    ~Angie

13. nancy littrell says:

I am soooo excited! Look what I got with my order from Lindsey……this totally adorable card with my totally gorgeous Basic Grey Stella Ruby paper. The Lizzie Anne stamps, gemstones, main image and colors are so crisp, sparkly and fun. Thanks again Lindsey….you are just so sweet. Your friend, Nancy