Jun 23 2007

Happy Sunday!

Published by at 8:19 pm under My Creations

Hope your all having a great weekend!!  I’ve just been getting caught up from my trip! I had several orders waiting for me when I got home! It was like Christmas! lol. I ordered a few lines of paper from a company called Tinkering Ink! I LOVE them! You can see it HERE in my store! I love the colors! I should be getting the newest Basic Grey and Daisy D very soon too! WAHOO!

Before I left I made this Sympathy card for a dear friend of mine. Never fun cards to make, but I hope she will know I am thinking of her when she gets it.  I used my new Stampin’ Up hostess set Garden Shilouettes. The flowers were cut out, sponged and put back on using pop up glue dots for dimension. I added stickles on them when I was finished.

sosorry.JPG

Stamps: French Script, Garden Shilouette’s, Fancy Flexible Phrases

Ink: Pink Passion, Blush Blossom and Chocolate Chip

Cardstock: Pink Passion, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White

Accessories: Pop Up Glue Dots, Sponge, Hardware (We R Memory Keepers) Diamond Stickles (Ranger)

Thank you all so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day! :)

13 Responses to “Happy Sunday!”

WOW…I love what you did with this stamp! Gorgeous!

Sorry it had to be for such a sad reason

Gorgeous, Lindsey! Love those cut out flowers and the sponged edges!

Very nice. She will love it.

gorgeous card, beautiful colors. Love the popped up flowers!

5. lacyquilter says:

Oh, Lindsey. This is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE what you did with this stamp – all the different color flowers, cut outs and sponging – I’m in awe!

So pretty…love the popped flowers and piercing! I’m sure your friend will appreciate it.

7. Patti says:

Simply beautiful. Your friend will feel the love you put into it.

Beautiful, Lindsey! Love the coloring of the stamp and those extra pretty flowers. Lots of loving care went into this and she’ll appreciate it.

9. Absolutely stunning! Love it Linz! The French Script, that new stamp, the popped up flowers…it is gorgeous! You are a sweetheart.

10. WOW!! You are amazing… those flowers just pop right off the page!! LOVE it!!

11. So pretty, Linz — love the dimensional flowers.

12. I am so glad you “influenced” me to get this hostess set! This card is just so special (and gorgeous).

13. This is just beautiful Lindsey! Love the popped flowers. I know that Julia will love knowing that you are thinking of her.

Linda