Jun 23 2007

I’m HOME!!

Published by at 7:12 am under Lizzie Anne Design Samples,Uncategorized

HELLO!!! Hope you all had a great week!! We had a FANTASTIC trip!  It’s always so beautiful up there! They boys had a blast too! We ended up seeing 7 grizzly bears! We saw one momma and 2 babies in Yellowstone, then 1 momma and 3 babies in the Tetons! We’ve been up there probably close to 50 times and NEVER seen that before! It was awesome! Here is a picture of one of them! I will share more pic’s in the days to come! :)

trip4.JPG

Before I left, I made these Bridal Shower invitations for my cousins fiance’s bridal shower! Her colors are Sage Green and Light Pink. The card didn’t end up having green at all, but I think that will be okay! :) It’s a pocked card, you pull it out by the tab. The inside information was printed in a matching pink, then I stamped the little flower on them too! There are stickles on the umbrella! I can’t wait, should be a fun time! (Sorry about the bad picture…now they are all delivered so this is the best I can get lol)

sherrybridalinvite.JPG

Stamps: Gettin’ Hitched, Shapes and Stitches (Lizzie Anne Designs)

Ink: Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink, Jet Black Stazon, Barely Banana

Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum

Accessories: Watercolor Paper, Blender Pen, Tag punch (SU) Ribbon (May Arts) Diamond Stickles (Ranger) Corner Rounder (Creative Memories) Staple, pop up glue dots

Thanks for stopping by!!! HUGS!! :)

11 Responses to “I’m HOME!!”

1. lacyquilter says:

Sweet invitation. Glad you had a wonderful time off with family.

2. Florence says:

Wow, what a great photo of nature, thanks for sharing it, your card is adorable, what a cute stamp, love the coloring

such a cute card, Linz, I know she will love it! And WOW!! look at that bear!! AWESOME!!! 😀

4. Amber says:

I’m glad you had such an amazing trip!!

5. Meridith says:

Sounds like a great trip Lindsey!!! Love the invitation too!

6. Gorgeous invitation! You are SO making me need that set! Even though I have NO weddings etc coming up! LOL So glad you had an awesome time! The pic is fab! Incredible!

7. Holy-moly, that’s a BIG bear! Glad she kept her distance! Cute shower card, too, LOL!

Yay, Im glad your home! Ive missed your blog cards everyday. That bear is amazing, looks like you got pretty close. I bet the boys were facinated. The shower card is too cute as well.

Yikes…that’s a great shot! Good to hear you had a wonderful trip.

Love your bridal shower card! So pretty!!

10. Wow, what an awesome picture! And the invitation ain’t half bad either! :) I’m glad you had a good trip.

11. What an awesome picture of that bear! Somehow seeing them in cages at the zoo just isn’t the same.

Your card is just darling! Love the pink and white!

Linda