Jun 27 2007

Take Two! Daisy D and Stampendeous!

Published by at 6:59 am under My Creations

Hello!!! WAHOO for Take Two! I just love doing these challenges with my friends Michele, Trudee and Julia!  This time we decided to use our Daisy D paper and Stampendeous Stamps. Most of my Stampendeous stamps are Christmas so I HAD to make these flowers work! lol! :) I made this birthday card for a friend..I hope she likes it! :) The card is 5″ square. It’s hard to tell but I used my Karen Foster Screw brads in the corners too! :)

taketwodaisystamp1.JPG

Stamps: Ruffled Flower (Stampendeous) Happy Birthday (Lizzie Anne Designs)

Ink: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa (SU) Walnut Distress Ink (Ranger) Jet Black Stazon

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Chocolate Chip

Designer Paper: French Market Swatches (Daisy D)

Accessories: Blender Pen, Pop Up glue Dots, Postage Rubon’s (Basic Grey) Screw brads (Karen Foster) Gingham ribbon (May Arts) Sponge, Stickles (Ranger)

Here’s a few more pic’s from my trip too! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day! HUGS!!! :)

trip6.JPG

trip7.JPG

trip11.JPG

20 Responses to “Take Two! Daisy D and Stampendeous!”

AWESOME, Lindsey!! This friend is really hoping this card is hers, LOL! I love all the sparkle on the flowers, gorgeous coloring and supercool layout (as usual). And look at those pics!!!! WOWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome :)

So pretty, Lindsey!! Love those flowers and the screw brads! And WOW, what incredible pictures!!! Gorgeous!!!

3. Patti says:

I don’t know which takes my breath away more… your beautiful card or the awesome pictures from your trip. I feel inspired!

4. Colleen says:

Amazing card…and AMAZING pictures!

5. florence says:

AWESOME card, love those flowers, the photos of your trip are wonderful, love the wildlife and scenery

6. Love those flowers, Lindsey — beautiful combination of colors and papers. I’m sure she’ll love it! Wonderful photos from your trip, too — just gorgeous!

7. Toni says:

B-E-A-U-T-Y!! The card is gorgeous and so are the pics!

8. lacyquilter says:

Awesome card! Great pics, too.

9. Regina Davis says:

Gorgeous card and awesome picture of the moose!

10. How absolutely stunning! THe layout is fabulous…love it all Linz!

11. Heather the Mooselover says:

*Sucks in her breath* I love the picture of the moose!

This is an awsome card Linds.. I love the sparkley flowers and that DD paper is one of my favs. Those pics are amazing too, like they were taken by a pro. photographer or somethin.

Wowzers on your card Lindsey!!! It’s gorgeous!! Love everything about it!

Thanks for sharing your awesome pictures from your trip! They are wonderful!

14. Gorgeous card! How long does something like that take you? I like your pictures too. I think I’d be too scared to take a picture if I was anywhere near those animals. The moose really cracks me up though.

15. ematson says:

Where to start . . . I love the photos but especially the mountain reflection! Then the card . . . WOW! I love the watercolor paper for the flowers to make them those fabulous colors! Great colors and details plus a little sparkle . . . she’s sure to love it!

16. KayellWY says:

Great cards!!!! Love those Stampendous flowers and butterflies. :) Wonderful pictures of your trip too. So clear — beautiful scenery!

Karen

WOW! Your card is gorgeous! This had better be for who I think it is or she’ll be mighty disappointed. And holy moose, grizzly and mountain! Your photos are fabulous! Wish I was there now!

18. OhMyGosh, what awesome pictures! And I just may have a new favorite card here!

19. Beautiful card Lindsey! I’m sure that your friend will love this card (especially all that beautiful shimmer)! Love the paper and those screw brads (those are so cool).

Linda

20. holy crap i can’t believe you saw a BEAR so CLOSE! and a MOOSE! crapola! In one of my favorite places on EARTH too!!!!