Jun 30 2007

Horray for the Weekend!!!

Published by at 4:54 am under Lizzie Anne Design Samples

Hope you all have a great one! Were on our way down to Las Vegas! I can’t wait! I can wait for the heat though…it’s 100 here and much hotter there..yuck! lol! 😀 Should be a blast though! I thought I’d share a couple of ATC’s that I did not too long ago! All stamps are from Lizzie Anne Designs! :) Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a fabulous day!! HUGS!!!!

congratsatc1.JPG              warmhelloatc1.JPG

Supplies:

Stamps: Happy Birthday, Celebration Sayings, Sketched Sentiments, Tres Jolie (Lizzie Anne Designs)

Ink: Jet Black, PInk Passion, Green Galore, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin, Saffron, Ruby Red

Cardstock: Pink Passion, Green Galore, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper

Designer Paper: Jack Sprat (Cosmo Cricket) Doodlebug

Accessories: Bling (Heidi Swapp) Blender Pen, Word Window Punch, Thumbtack Brads (Karen foster) Paper Piercing Tool and White Gel Pen

11 Responses to “Horray for the Weekend!!!”

These are totally DARLIKNG Lindsey! Love the bling and of course my fave LAD flower!!

2. These are beyond cool! Love them.

Adorable ATC’s! Have fun in Las Vegas!

4. Mmmmm. Love the Lizzie Anne flower with that striped paper. Very pretty.

5. Meridith says:

These are super cute Lindsey! Have a great time in LV…and try to stay cool! I’m dying with this heat now…can’t imagine going somewhere hotter right now!

So cute, Lindsey!! Love them both, but especially the one with my favorite brads!!!! lol.

Cute ATC’s, Lindsey! I especially love that Lizzie Anne flower. I don’t envy you that hot weather, but I bet you’ll have fun on your Las Vegas trip!

8. florence says:

These cards are adorable, love the colors, have a great weekend

9. Super cute Lindsey! Hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas!

Linda

10. Oh how darling! I love them both! I have yet to break down and make one of these…love yours!

These are so cute… That purse stamp is one of my favs of yours… and that flower, funny, I colored one using that exact same color combo a while ago, I love how yours came together.