Aug 26 2007

For a Boy

Published by at 5:39 am under My Creations

Hello! I feel so good about this card! Thinking that may have been a weird statement? Well I have shopping issue’s. I HAVE to buy all this cute darling stuff, then it sits in the bags for weeks…sometimes MONTHS! So this card is very exciting because I actually pulled into a bag! lol! :) Everything on there (except brads and ribbon) haven’t been used by me before! I got these paper and stamps from Archivers months ago and this is the first I’ve used it. I am officially making this my challenge for you! lol. If you have time, to make a card using your neglected product! lol. I’d love you to link here so I can see what you do! :) Thanks so much for stopping by! HUGS!

Stamps: Dino (Hero Arts) Stars (Inkadinkao)

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun (Stampin’ Up!)

Cardstock: Summer Sun, Ballet Blue, Whisper White (SU)

Accessories: Silver Brads, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Star Punch, Blender Pen (SU) scissors (Provo Craft)

17 Responses to “For a Boy”

1. This is SO CUTE! I love that paper and dino! :) I’m like you. I have a problem. There. I admitted it! :) That’s the first step, right?

BTW, I LOVE my goodie box that you sent me from the Lizzie Anne contest! The stamps are FABULOUS and the ribbon is SO PRETTY! And… I think the Gretel paper is the prettiest I’ve seen in awhile! Thanks again!

2. flossie says:

This card is adorable, know what you mean about not using the stuff you buy, have a couple of stamps I bought in May that have yet to see ink. This is such a great card, love it.

3. Denise W. says:

Perfect! It’s just right!

Oh, my gosh, Lindsey! This is darling! So cute for a little boy! Hey, I just did this today–made a card using something I’ve been meaning to get to for a long time. I have to wait till later to post it, though. I already posted my quota today. Can’t do it all at once or I’ll run out later in the week. So little time to stamp, so much time spent at work, darn it! Love your fun and adorable card!

5. Tara says:

I have seen this paper and I loved it!! What a cute way to use it and with the super cute stamp!! …I like it alot! :)

This card is SO adorable, Linz!! I just love those dinos and the colors! DARLING!! :)

All those little dinosaurs are so cute, and I love all the brads! This is so darling!!

8. Lynda Benden says:

Oh my gosh ~ I do the same thing with all the stuff I HAVE to have!!! Mine usually sit for months though….. I am definitely going to take on your challenge, if I can squeeze in some time of course!!!!

9. Pinky Roth says:

Lindsey, I think we all do that! I am an impulse buyer and love to buy things, but some never get used for a long, long time. When we went to regionals in Tampa in March, I bought a ton of stuff and most of it is still in the bag! I love this little card and some little boy will be delighted to get it…

10. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Too cute.

11. Kimmie says:

Totally cute, Lindsey!! I’m gonna try to take on your challenge some time this week!! Goodness knows I have enough bags to delve into!!! heehee!

12. Charlene Austin (Willow01) says:

It is absolutely adorable! What other goodies do you have in those shopping bags?!?!

13. Oh MAN!! This is the cutest thing ever!! I adore that paper…and love how you put the brads across the top! This is out of this world cute!

14. Shannan says:

Time?! Sheesh, what’s that?? 😉

15. Jennifer says:

Luvin the card! I have the same paper……

16. Oh how cute, cute, cute, cute cute!!!! Love it Linz!!!!

Lindsey, this is just the cutest!! And Joe loves it!!! You’re so sweet to send him a card! If he could, he’d give you a big hug!! You’re such a GREAT friend! {{{{Lindsey}}}}