Sep 20 2007

Anna’s Pumpkin Box

Published by at 5:18 am under My Creations

Hello and Happy Thursday!! What a fun day today is! I am flying with my 4 yr old up to Seattle for the weekend! My brother lives there and my cousin’s getting married! I can’t wait! Brett’s never been on an airplane and he is soooo excited!! :) I don’t know what it is, but something about me going out of town makes me want to have sales in my STORE! lol. So from today until Sunday evening make sure you check it out! I have the brand new Daisy D tape runner rubon’s, STICKLES, all the new Fancy Pants stamps and more in store! I will be sending out invoices the second I am home Sunday!!
______

I am so in love with this stamp called Lone Pumpkin! My friend, Anna, designed it and you can buy it through Whipper Snapper stamps! The pattern for the box came from the SU demo website. I just LOVE these Prima leaves too! I think it was the first time using them! I try all the time but they never seem to work! lol! I like them on here though! I sure hope you enjoy!! Make sure to stop by for my giveaway tomorrow! WAHOO! HUGS!!!

pumpkinbirthdaybox.JPG

______

Stamps: Lone Pumpkin (Whipper Snapper), It’s Your Birthday (SU)

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Close To Cocoa, Old Olive, Really Rust

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Watercolor Paper

Designer Paper: Cowgirl Collection (Crate Paper)

Accessories: Leaves (Prima), Brad, Blender Pen (SU)

19 Responses to “Anna’s Pumpkin Box”

1. Michelle R says:

Totally adorable. The stamp is awesome (and so is Anna). You did a great job with the stamp and the box. I haven’t seen those Prima leaves before…but they are perfect here!

2. taylor says:

Oh how darn fun!! I love this little box, and the stamps! I use my leaves all the time in fall – they are a great accent! Have a fun trip :)

3. sue says:

What an adorable box. Love Anna’s stamps – I finally bought two. Wish i was visiting my kids in Seattle – we could hook up!!! Have fun. Hugs.

4. Shannan says:

So cute, Lindsey! Have fun this weekend!!

5. Beth M (SCS ematson) says:

Oh this is so lovely! I sure hope you share the directions as some point!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll be checking out your sale.

6. Oooooooh, nice use of Anna’s stamp, Lindsey! I love this cool box, too. I’m getting the urge to cover something!

7. I love it Lindsey! So darling! And love that stamp too! Anna rocks! What a great gift package to get for an autumn birthday!

Your box is gorgeous!!! I love it all!! (Have to get some of those Prima leafs).

Have a wonderful and safe weekend!!

9. lacyquilter says:

Wow, this is fabulous. I love the box. And the prima leaves are perfect.

10. Melissa says:

Super cute! Now I have to go hunting for the Prima Leaves too!

11. Michelle says:

What a wonderful project. I love it, the colors, the Prima’s.

12. Angel W. says:

SO very pretty. I know what you mean by the prima leaves, but they look GREAT here!

13. Ok, I have tried 3 times to post a comment and have been sidetracked. If the 3rd time is charmed, what is the 4th time? :)

Anyway, I LOVE this box. I think it is my all-time favorite non-card project! Great stamp by Anna, too!

14. NancyS (momsnack) says:

Can you share the box directions?? It’s so different.
    NancyS (momsnack)

15. Wow! This is fabulous! What an awesome box!
    ~Angie

16. What a beautiful autumn gift box!! Love that stamp!

Gorgeous, Lindsey!! Wow! Awesome Anna stamp too!

18. What a great pumpkin stamp (no surprise there!) and adorable box! Great job putting it all together so cute, Linz!