Oct 19 2007

A Wonderland Kind of Friday.

Published by at 9:08 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!! WAHOO for Friday!! :) I really cannot even begin to tell you how excited I was to break open my new pack of Cosmo Cricket  Wonderland paper last night! When I heard it had been discontinued I honestly could have cried! But it’s BACK now AND has new, papers added to the collection! I am one happy girl! I really had a blast making this card, I hummed Christmas songs the whole time! lol!

——

I knew I wanted to use my new Inkadinkado Pinecone stamp. I absolutely LOVE their new holiday line. You can see it all HERE. Tomorrow is the last day for my 10% off stamp sale. ALL stamps in my store which include Inka, Lizzie and FancyPants are 10% off. Anyway, back to the card, I knew it would be the perfect match for the pinecone Wonderland paper!  I adhered some of the new Cosmo Jolly Rubon’s to the vanilla strip that’s just under the pinecone. For the sentiment (also Inka), I stamped it first in Vanilla Craft ink, then in Black stazon. I know Brown would have “matched” better but it wouldn’t have shown up as good either…plus I couldn’t find it lol!! :) I finished it off by adding crystal stickles to both the pinecone and the pinecone paper!

——

Thank you so much for those of you that have sent in your GORGEOUS Inkadinkado cards for my Guest Designer contest!! I have loved every single one and already have NO IDEA how on earth I am going to judge this! You still have plenty of time to enter! Click HERE for all the details!! :) Thank you so much for stopping by!! HUGS!!!!

——

pineconeholiday.JPG

18 Responses to “A Wonderland Kind of Friday.”

1. So pretty, Lindsey! I love that paper, too!

2. NormaJ says:

This has a touch of nostalgia to it. Like a victorian house with warm wallpaper accents and
    a beautiful painting hanging in the hallway. Love how you finished the pinecone. Gorgeous.

3. flossie says:

This card is beautiful, love everything about it.

4. Lynda says:

Gosh darn it Lindsey! This is so awesome so now I am going to have to go to your store and buy stuff. You must stop this enabling behavior!!! I REALLY do love this card. I need that paper and the paper from your poinsettia card and ribbon and the poinsetta stamp and……. I will go to your store now ~ thanks a lot!!!

~Lynda

That is gorgeous, Lindsey!!! I love that pine cone and it’s PERFECT with Wonderland!!!

6. Beautiful, Linz — love that paper!

7. Dee says:

Lindsey this is gorgeous!! I love that paper and the stamp

8. Sandy Hill (stampin sandyh) says:

Wow Lindsey, your card is beautiful. I love that paper. I feel like I am in the wilderness just looking at it.

9. Barb T (Scs btexpress) says:

Linds
    This is absolutely gorgeous. Barb

10. lacyquilter says:

Just beautiful! Yup, that’s what it is. Beautiful.

11. Bonnie aka raduse says:

That paper is beautiful. A definite must have.

12. So pretty! I love the vanilla trim piece you created and the ribbon treatment.

Gorgeous! Those papers look so stunning with your pine cone/needles! I love the jumbo eyelet/ribbon treatment, and of course the sparkly Stickles.

14. Gorgeous, stunning, fabulous….can you tell yet that I LOVE this?

15. patty says:

I love this card. It is so warm and inviting.

patty

16. Debbie Olson says:

WOW! Love this card AND this paper! Great way of attaching ribbons as well!

17. Breathtaking! Warm and wonderful! So beautiful, Lindsey! Love the design and these gorgeous papers!

18. Another warm and cozy, fabulous project — PLEASE let me leave your Blog — I have work to do — LOL!!!