Oct 20 2007

Wonderland Kind of Weekend!

Published by at 3:00 am under Uncategorized

Hello!! Hope your all having  a wonderful weekend!!! It’s turned from Wonderland Friday to Wonderland weekend! 😉 I actually made this awhile back, but since I am busy doing tape orders, I thought I’d share it with you! :)

——
The chipboard that it’s on, are the Cosmo Cricket Buck Naked lacing cards. They are awesome.! They come in a 4 pack and both sides have holes in them so you can lace them together! I then covered all of it in the gorgeous Wonderland Paper. At the time I didn’t have any letters that would fit, so I traced and cut out the Halfway Cafe Die Cut letters onto Chocolate Chip paper and sponged the edges. I hope you enjoy!!

——

Mono Update: I am about 4/10ths of the way through the orders! It’s taking quite a bit longer than I thought it would, although I can see there’s a clear dent in that pile of boxes! 😉 So please be patient with me! I am working as hard as I can! Thank you so much for those who given thanks for me doing this! You’re all so sweet! :)

——

**Don’t forget about your chance to become my Guest Designer for the month of December!! Enter my Inkadinkado Card Contest! Click HERE for details!**

——

noel1cosmocricket1.JPG

——

Cardstock: Natural Vanilla, Chocolate Chip (Stampin’ Up!)

Designer Paper: Wonderland (Cosmo Cricket)

Accessories: Chipboard Star (Basic Grey) Linen Thread, Ribbon, Sponge, Pop Up Glue dots (Stampin’ Up!) Bling (Hero Arts and Heidi Swapp) Brad (Making Memories) Other: Bells

17 Responses to “Wonderland Kind of Weekend!”

1. I just adore this Lindsey!!! SUper stunning! I love every single scrap of papercrafting goodies you have on there!

2. Kacey says:

I love this Lindsey! Very pretty and that paper is awesome – have to get some of that now too :-) Thanks again for doing the tape orders – YOU ROCK! Have a great weekend!

3. Soooo stinkin cute!! I love it!

4. juanita says:

Looks like this took hours and lots of thought went into making it. It is gorgous! I have that paper on my wish list now thanks to YOU!!!!! I have got to quit looking at your beautiful creations . . . . . they are costing me money!!!!!!!!
    I think I speak for all of us when I say take your time on those tape orders. I know personally I wouldn’t be up for the challange of so many orders!!!! Thanks again, Lindsey.

5. What a great project, Lindsy — love it!!

OMG I remember this, and I LOVE IT!!! SO beautiful, Lindsey!!

7. Kimmie says:

What an amazing project, Lindsey! Super cool!!

This is gorgeous, Lindsey! I LLLLOOOVVEEE Wonderland!!! Super cool design!!

9. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Ooooo, I really like this. I’m going to have to check out those cards.

10. Latisha says:

This is really beautiful!! It would make a great presents :)

I’m so glad you were busy so that we could see this! 😉 This is so gorgeous!! I love it!!!!

12. Wow, gorgeous! I guess I will have to put those cards on my “must have” list.

13. Kathleen says:

I just wanted to thank you for hosting the mono buy. Mine just arrived in Oklahoma. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Lindsey- Still can’t answer e-mail but yes- that is the correct Rebeca. Once again, I can’t thank you enough for this!!!!! Take care!

15. Wow — this is eye candy!! There are so many beautiful elements — I love it all!

16. Gosh, I saw these in your store and wondered what I might use them for. Now I know! Guess I was a little dopey last night. Thanks, Lindsey! This is gorgeous and you’re so darn good at this!

17. This is wonderful!!! My hostess club wants to do accordian tags/cards again for Christmas — this offers a little twist on it — great project!!!