Oct 25 2007

Hey Sugar!!

Published by at 3:49 pm under Inkadinkado Designs,Uncategorized

Hello!!! WAHOOOOOO!!! I made a card today! I am seriously so excited. This is only the second project I’ve done in a week, but I am happy now! :)  I’ve known for days what I’ve wanted to use. My new Hey Sugar paper pack from Cosmo Cricket and my 2 new Cupcake stamps from Inkadinkado! I LOVE this new paper pack! The “backs” of the paper is just as gorgeous as the front!!  I knew I had to put these sweets together. All the cupcakes have crystal stickles all over them, but as always didn’t show up very well in the picture.

——

Anywho…don’t really have all that much to say about it, but I did use my Daisy D stitches again!! Incase you wanted some, Daisy D is out of them too. They aren’t even letting us put orders in they are so back logged. So I will let you know when they are availiable again! Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!! Don’t forget about your chance to become my Dec. Guest Designer!! Click HERE for details! HUGS!! :)

——

sweets.JPG

——

Stamps: Cupcakes (Inkadinkado)

Ink: Bravo Burg, Pretty in Pink and Sage Shadow

Cardstock: White

Designer Paper: Hey Sugar (Cosmo Cricket)

Accessories: Blender Pen, Pop Up Glue Dots (Stampin’ Up!) Ribbon (May Arts) Stickles (Ranger)

14 Responses to “Hey Sugar!!”

Gorgeous card, Linz! I loooove that paper, I am gonna have to use it. It’s soooo pretty to look at, though! 😀 Can’t believe those stitches are sold out! WOWsers!

2. Jenn D says:

I’m suddenly hungry for a cupcake. Gorgeous card. That paper is so pretty.

3. flossie says:

Wow, this is great, love those cupcakes, and like those beforfe me gota go get a cupcake.

4. Oh how sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to get that paper! Please……let it come tomorrow!!!!! Love your tape stitches and gorgeous design.

This is such a gorgeous creation, Lindsey! Now I can’t wait to get my DD stitches. 😉

6. Carolyn King (SCS Cammie) says:

this is making me want cupcakes!!! so cute, Lindsey and I love that dp!!! eeek…glad i ordered some stiches while i could!!! THANKS!!!

7. Dee says:

super cute Lindsey!! I love the paper and those cupcakes look yummy!

8. Really cute card. The black dots really do make the stitches look real.

9. Lynda Benden says:

That stamp is perfect with the paper Lindsey! Dang, I should have ordered the stitches!!! Great job!

~Lynda

10. Adorable card, Linz — now I’m hungry for cake!

11. Sister Susie says:

That is so cute! I love the cupcakes:) I’ve never seen a stamp like that before.

SO cute, Lindsey!! I love those cupcakes!!