Oct 31 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Published by at 9:29 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hi!!! What a fun day!! It’s always one of my favorite days of the year!! One of my favorite smells is the lit pumpkins on everyone’s doorsteps, mixed with the smell of Autumn. I love it!! Are any of you dressing up? I am not, I haven’t since I was a kid.  The  boys are being Buzz Lightyear and Donald Duck! If you have kiddo’s what are they being? I just hope we can get the Donald Duck costume on Austin long enought to get ONE picture! LOL!! :) Brett’s trick or treating at pre-school today, so he’ll be in his all day!

——

I just had to use some of my beloved Inkadinkado Halloween stamps one last time! Well…not ONE last time, but you know what I mean! 😉 For the background I stamped my Jolly Roger Flag on white paper and then punched it out with the 1 1/4″ Stampin’ Up Circle punch. Thank you so much for looking! I hope you had a fantastic day today!! HUGS!!!!

——

**Don’t forget about your chance to become my Guest Designer for the month of December!! Enter my Inkadinkado Card Contest! Click HERE for details!**

——

Card removed for Publication

——

Stamps: Jolly Roger Flag, Happy Halloween with Bat (Inkadinkado)

Ink: Jet Black Stazon

Cardstock: Only Orange, Basic Black, Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!)

Accessories: Silver Eyelets and Brad, Word Window Punch, Circle Punch, Corner Punch (Stampin’ Up!)

8 Responses to “Happy Halloween!!”

1. Sister Susie says:

Oh that’s darling!
    I’m dressing up like a business woman! ha ha…. that’s every day:)
    Hope you have a happy halloween and light a pumpkin for me!

Awesome card! I almost purchased that sentiment stamp today. I just happened to stop by my lss today in between all my errands and they had ALL Halloween stamps 50% off! Talk about Trick or Treat!!!! As for costumes, no I’m not dressing up. It’s all I can do to get the kids ready although I do think it might be fun. 10 year old DD is going at Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean and 3 year old DD is going as Ariel aka The Little Mermaid.

This is a supercool Halloween card, Linz!! LOVE the Jolly Roger!!! 😀

4. Linda SS says:

That is an awesome Halloween card! You coordinated everything so perfectly, and the eyelets really jazzed it up too. LOVE this!!!

5. What a great design Lindsey! Love that row of brads with that flourished sentiment…awesome! Can’t wait to see those pics!

So cute, Lindsey!! I like how you punched out the stamped flags! Great idea! I like the eyelets across the bottom too!

Cool Halloween card! Your coloring looks great, and I love all of the eyelets and your faux stitching!

My daughter was Cinderella, and my boys were Clone Troopers from Star Wars (yes…they wanted to dress the same.)