Nov 12 2007

And the WINNER is…….

Published by at 7:29 am under Contest

Hello!!! It’s time to announce who my December Guest Designer is going to be!!  FIRST of all I have to thank EVERY ONE Of you for sending in all these FANTASTIC cards!! I have sat here and agonized for DAYS. I hardly slept last night! You are all so talented…maybe next time I need to have 100 winners! :) You’re all a winner in my book! Thank you so much!

——

And so my December Guest Designer is going to be the very talented LYNDA BENDEN!!

——

I just love how the card shimmers and sparkles with the shimmery white paper, embossed ornament, and bling! I love how she cut it out and popped it up, colored parts of the ornament red. Just a pretty card all around! CONGRATULATIONS LYNDA!!! You will be my December Guest Stamper and will receive a $25 gift certificate to my store, a goodie bag, 6 x 6 Figgy Pudding paper pad and 25% off anything else you’d like in December!!! :)

inkadinkadoentry.JPG

——

Here are my Runners Up! Both will receive a goodie bad and a 6 x 6 Figgy Pudding Paper Pad!!

A big Congrats to Melody Schwartz!!!

——

mmsfriendship1.JPG

——

And, Christina Fischer!!

——

inkawine.jpg

——

If I could have the 3 of you email me with your addy’s, I’ll get your goodies out to you! Below are all the entries. Prepare to be inspired! I hope you enjoy looking through all of them! Alot of these stamps can be purchased at my store HERE! Have a wonderful day!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! HUGS! :)

wine1.JPGjoy.JPGcoffeeholder.JPGjoytotheworldinkadinkado004.JPGdsc01981.JPGimg_1713inka_acetate_julieshannon.JPGpict5508-1.JPGinkaentryforlindsey10-28-07.JPGblogfotos-autumnleavesrubyred.jpgblogfotos-autumnleavesgreen.jpgpict5420-1.JPGpict5464-1.JPGpict5434-2.JPGweek16a.jpgweek16.jpgpict5409-1.JPGpict5373.jpgnest096copy.jpginkadinkadoentry_3.JPGinkacard.JPGhappyhalloween.jpgfootprints103copy.jpgflaxy2.JPGflaxy1.JPGckjacksonbellechallenge2.jpgckbeate-jacksonbellechallenge.jpgcardpicsforblog056.jpgbelieve1.JPGarock.jpgallison4.JPGallison3.JPGalatte.jpgsimplepleasures.JPGornament.JPGyb.JPGword.JPGty.JPGtree.jpgtoy.JPGthinkingofyou.JPGstockings.JPGsnowman1.JPGsnowman.jpgrustyornament.JPGrobin_s-egg_by_silvergirl.jpgpurpb.JPGpinkgreen.JPGpinecone.JPGpicture029.jpgperson.JPGpeople.JPGorna.JPGmerry.JPGmany.JPGman.JPGlighthouse.JPGinkasnowman.jpginkarooster.jpginkalatte.jpginkadinkadocontestcard.jpginka1.jpghooty.JPGholidayspecial.JPGholidayhello.JPGhholi.JPGhere4u.JPGhappyh.JPGgreentree.JPGflower.JPGdress.JPGflowerbright.JPGdirectingsails128copy.jpgcoffee.JPGbrownjoe.JPGboot.JPGboat.JPGbluenest.JPGblogfotos-wsc24beate_swm.jpgblogfotos-snowman.jpgbirdy.JPGbird.JPGbff.JPGbelieve.JPGdee1.jpginka-birdy-004.jpg

35 Responses to “And the WINNER is…….”

1. Kimmie says:

Oh my goodness!! May I be the first to say congrats to the winners!! What amazing cards you had to choose from Lindsey!! Look at them all!! Great job everyone, and congrats on a fantastic contest Lindsey-lou!!!

2. Beth M says:

Congrats to Lynda, Melody and Christina! Beautiful cards ladies! What a wonderful collection of entries! Thanks for the contest Lindsey.

3. Wow Lindsey, what a tough choice you had. All your entries are terrific! Congrats to the winners, outstanding!

4. I’m so excited!!!! Thank you so much, Lindsey! :)

Congrats to Lynda and to Melody! Wow — what amazing cards! All the entries are fantastic — so many beautiful designs!!!

CONGRATS to Lynda!!! WOO HOO!!
    Hmmm that wine card looks familiar!! 😉

6. Harriet Skelly says:

wow what a hard choice to have to make – all the entries are fabulous!! Congrats to the winners!!

A huge congrats to Lynda!!! Your card is stunning!!

Wow Lindsey…you sure had some gorgeous cards to choose from. Everyone did awesome work!!

Congratulations Lynda! Absolutely stunning card! Lindsey, thanks so much for doing so well with such a tough job!

9. inkypaws says:

How in the world did you choose? They are all so beautiful!!!

10. Carolyn King (Cammie) says:

Wow!!! Gorgeous cards. Congrats to Lynda, Melody and Christina!!!

11. Jackie says:

Wow – those are all gorgeous! Congratulations to the winners!

12. Congrats to all the winners!! Awesome cards, and I don’t envy you having to choose!

13. flossie says:

Wow, what beautiful cards, can see why it was such a difficult decision.

14. Lynda Benden says:

Woohooo!!! Thanks Lindsey!!! I am so excited, I can’t believe I won!!!! ALL of the cards are so beautiful! Congratulations to Melody and Christina!!! Thank you so much Lindsey, I can’t wait to be your guest designer for December!!!

~Lynda

15. Sue B says:

Wow Linds- what gorgeous cards. Lots of talent. Congrats to Lynda- beautiful card. So much detail put together perfectly.

16. Congrats Lynda!! Melody and Christina!!! All entries were just gorgeous!!! will be CASEing a few of these myself. Lindsey, thanks for an awesome contest – I don’t know how you ever made a selection because there were all great samples. Let’s do it again sometime.

17. O-M-G!! How could you EVER choose? They’re all fantastic! I do believe you picked some great winners, though. Glad it was you and not me who had to decide! Congratulations to everyone who entered!

Wow!!! I’m glad *I* wasn’t deciding that one!!!! Holy cow! So many awesome cards!! Congrats to the winners!!

19. Jan Scholl says:

How could you decide?? I want to case each and every one of these.

20. Dawn E. says:

Congrats to the winners! Awesome cards!

21. lacyquilter says:

Oh my word! What a beautiful winning card. You must have had a very difficult time picking. There are so many beauties. I’m thrilled to be a runner up. Thank you so much and congrats to Lynda & Christina. Woohoo!

22. Congratulations ladies!!!! Wow! All those cards are stunning! I’m so glad I didn’t have to decide…i can understand why Lindsey had a sleepless night! I think you are all winners!!!!

23. Oh my goodness – what a gorgeous bunch of cards!!! I can imagine the chore to choose a winner — WOW!!! But the winning entires are FABULOUS!!!! Congrats to the winners and the runners – up!!! All great work!!! Lucky girls!!!

24. Irene says:

Wow, these cards a beautiful, I can see how hard the decision was to make. Love them all and truely inspiring!

25. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Congrats to Lynda, Melody and Christina. Those are all beautiful cards Lindsay. I see lots of inspiration.

26. Congratulations to these talented ladies, the cards are beautiful! All the cards are beautiful! So glad I didn’t have to choose.

27. Congrats to Lynda, Melody and Christina! Soooooo much fun to see them all… LOVELY work, ladies! And LUCKY us to get to have so much great inspiration!

Thanks for doing this, Lindsey!

28. Adair says:

Congratulations to the winners and congratulation to all that submitted artwork! Lindsey certainly had a tough job picking the winners…you are all winners in my book. Beautiful work!

29. Congratulations to everyone. so many beautiful cards!!!

30. Kathyc on SCS says:

WOW, that card Lynda made is over the top fabulous! Congrats to all the winners and all the players!

31. Dee says:

Wow!! So many talented stampers it had to be hard to choose. Lynda’s cards is just gorgeous!! I saw it on her blog and I thought hands down she’s going to win:) Congrats Lynda!

32. diane mcvey says:

WOW, you got some great cards!!! And congratulations to the winners, what beautiful creations!
    Have a truly Blessed Thanksgiving!!!
    Diane

33. […] Congrats!! (isn’t she cute!!) Lynda won my Guest Designer/Inkadinado card contest a few weeks ago! I’ve been a fan of Lynda’s for some time now, I know you […]

34. Stratumseind Club De Rechter Eindhoven…

During the time we were browsing in the gift shop, I noticed that among the toys for sale were golliwogs of various sizes, in various colourful outfits. Given their notoriety as racist, unacceptable and politically incorrect toys from the past, I was v…

35. Sonia says:

Congrats to Lynda, Melody and Christina!!!

Gorgeous cards. Lots of talent!!!