Nov 29 2007

Ways to Use Metallic Cardstock!

Published by at 7:39 am under My Creations,Uncategorized

Hello!! Using Metallic Cardstock was the “ways to use it” challenge on Splitcoaststampers today! I knew right away I HAD to use my Websters Dufex paper!! I love this stuff!! It’s sooooo shiny!!!! You can purchase it HERE. I’ve wanted to use these darling Melissa Frances stickers for so long, so I finally did! I LOVE Melissa Frances!! These cardstock stickers are SO nice! They are nice and thick, just fabulous!! The paper I used as the main piece is the Urban Lily Snowflake Paper. I used one of the corners, to get more snowflakes. I am just LOVIN’ the Urban Lily!! lol. When I was done with the main pieces of the card I was looking through some embellishments and found my BLING! :) I love bling, so I added the row of Hero Arts Rhinestones, Making Memories Snowflake Brads (I love those things) then I found and used my Inkadinkado Merry Christmas!  The ribbon is by May Arts, It’s white with a Silver edge! So pretty! I finished it off with some crystal stickles!

mfmerrychristmas.JPG

I hope you enjoy it! I know there is not much stamping, but it just screams cold winters day to me! :) Have a wonderful day!! Thank you so much for stopping by!! HUGS!!

13 Responses to “Ways to Use Metallic Cardstock!”

1. Sister Susie says:

That is so cute. I love the way you did the snow flakes. And that stamp is really cool too.

2. Laurie says:

WOW! It turned out amazing.

3. This is just beautiful!!

4. This is beautiful, Linz — love all the metallic and bling!!

5. Lynda Benden says:

This is so cute Lindsey! When I saw that challenge, that paper was EXACTLY what I was thinking would work perfectly!!! OK, now I have some inspiration and need to get it done! Great card!

~Lynda

6. Ohhhhh lovin taht silver! Absolutley sparkling and stunning !

7. Bonnie aka raduse says:

This is so pretty. Looks kind of like a travel pic.

Gorgeous!! Love the bling and the sticker!! Very cool!

This is so gorgeous!! I love the silver snowflakes, and bling!!

ooooooooooooh this is so icy and cool! 😀 Love what you’ve done, Linz!!!

11. I love blue and silver. This is such a great card. So many of your things are really unique.

Oh, my, Lindsey! You made an absolutely fantastic card with your metallic paper! Love this!!

13. That is way cool! Living in Montana, that card would be a perfect fit here! Fun stuff. TFS!