Jan 14 2008

On The Road Again!

Published by at 3:02 pm under Inkadinkado Designs

Hee hee..I WISH!!! Hope you’re all having a great day!! I had to find SOME sort of excuse to use my new Inka “On the road again” stamp! :) I don’t usually say things like this…BUT I am really tickled with myself! lol. I get ideas in my head, but usually when I make the card it does NOT work! lol. So for my road vision with trees ect to work…well that just makes me happy! :)

—-

***CARD REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION***

——

Stamps: Stand of Pines, Follow that Car and On the Road Again (Inkadinkado)

Ink: Real Red, Always Artichoke, White Craft (Stampin’ Up!)

Cardstock: Chicken Little (Cosmo Cricket) Shimmery White, Black, Artichoke (SU)

Designer Paper: Chicken Little (Cosmo Cricket)

Accessories: Pop Up Glue Dots, Blender Pen, Silver Eyelets, White Gel pen (SU)

——

Thank you all so much for your kind words with our Open House. We had 4 people come through which to US was really good, only having 1 other person through in 2 months. It IS stressful, my boys are 4 and 1 1/2 so you can imagine how much fun that is….I follow them around picking up, and they follow me picking up and pull it all back out! LOL!! I hope it all works out. We’ve already bought a home and they are still marketing it, so hopefully we can sell ours before they get another offer on that one! Sheesh! lol.

——

Thank you all so much for stopping by!! Have a fantastic day! HUGS! :)

——

19 Responses to “On The Road Again!”

1. Alli Miles says:

I LOVE this card…I am glad your idea came out the way you had intended. Oh the days of selling a house with wee ones. Mine were 3 and 1.5 at the time so I know EXACTLY what you mean about trailing them with a bin and a broom. I almost found that I was a little CRAZY, maybe even OBSESSED about it *lol* Most of my friends would say I still am *lol* I hope an offer comes in soon.

2. Love your sky! And the card is just great.

Good luck selling your house in time!

3. flossie says:

What a great card, love the scene you created. Good luck with selling your home.

4. Deborah says:

Adorable VW and trailer stamp (s)! Hang in there with your open houses! Not sure where you live, but perhaps it is slower in the winter months! Best wishes on your new venture! Deb

This is so… cute, Lindsey! When I was in the marching band at University of Tennessee we played this song and I think of the drill everytime I see this sentiment- good times!

6. Sue B says:

Love, love your card. Great image. Don’t worry – your home will sell. The right person just hasn’t come through yet or if they have they haven’t made that decision yet. I know it’s hard. Here’s a BIG HUG for you. (((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

7. Lynda Benden says:

This is so cute Lindsey! Willie would be proud!

~Lynda

On the road again…. Great. Now that song and WILLIE are stuck in my head!! ***eyes rolling*** lol. Very cute card, Linz. Love that skyline!

9. Pinky says:

This such a cute card and I know where you got your inspiration! Love the scene you made using this little image!

Pinky

10. I just LOVE this design Lindsey!!! You rocked it!!!

Good luck with the house sale Linz! I know how hard it has been for you!

11. Laura W says:

Cute card, and good luck, Linds!!!

12. Kate Hart-Sampson says:

Lindsey, Great card, but you’re driving on the wrong side of the street!!!! MOVE OVER!!!!!

13. Sister Susie says:

That is such a cute card! I love it. Kind of reminds me of being in J-Hole!

14. Great great card Lindsey! Your mojo was working overtime! Don’t think I am weird or anything, I am a Christian, but if you put a St. Joseph I think in your yard, and really believe it will work, your house will sell. I SWEAR! Our house had been on the market for a long time, I got impatient, having two boys and a dog! We really needed to move! So I went online, bought one, followed the instructions and in about 3 wks, the house sold. I know, sounds kooky, but it worked! I will research which st. it was and email it back to you. Good luck. I will say a prayer for ya!

15. lacyquilter says:

Cute. Is that Willie I see driving that car?

Linz this is SO CUTE!! I love it :) LOVE the eyelet wheel :)

It’s this the cutest?!!! I LOVE it!! Your trees and sky in the background look perfect!

18. Candy aka cwilliams says:

This is so cute, love the eyelet wheels!!