Jan 16 2008

Dreaming of Dots again!

Published by at 7:25 am under Lizzie Anne Design Samples

Hello!! Hope you’re all having a great day!! 😀 Thank you all so much for your good thoughts on our move! You’re all so sweet and I thank you! We actually had 2 showings yesterday, which is just WOW for us! lol. So hopefully something comes out of it! :)

——

I couldn’t wait to use my new Lizzie Anne sets again! I am just LOVIN’ the Dreaming of Dots!! I am lol though, I can’t seem to think of any other layouts lately! OH well! :) Hope you like it!!

——

floralthanks.JPG

——

Stamps: Dreaming of Dots (Lizzie Anne Designs)

Ink: Pink Passion, Green Galore, Yo Yo Yellow (SU)

Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Passion, YoYo Yellow (SU) Chicken Little (Cosmo Cricket) Stickles

Accesssories: Flower Eyelets, Blender Pen (SU) Ribbon (May Arts)

——

My friend/Guest Designer Lynda made a DARLING card featuring the Two Scoops paper today! I loved it so much I wanted to show it off! :) You can click HERE to view it!! I can’t wait to get more time to play with mine!!

——

Store info: I will be out of town Friday-Monday WITHOUT computer access!!! AAAHHH!!! lol. My mom and sister and I are going to see the “Love” show down in Vegas as a birthday gift from my mom! I can’t WAIT!!! So, if you are planning to order, just know that I will send invoices and pack up orders Monday night when I am home!! Thanks!! 😀  Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!!

15 Responses to “Dreaming of Dots again!”

1. Oh so fresh and darling! Perfect with those flower eyelets! Love it Lindsey!

2. flossie says:

Love your new banner and this card. Congratulations on the 2 showings know things will work out and your place will be sold ASAP.

This is so… cute! I love those little eyelets. I haven’t used any in awhile and need to get my massive collection out!

4. I ditto Beth, I can’t remember the last time I used eyelets! your card is gorgeous! I love this set but haven’t played with it yet, you have inspired me to get it out (and my eyelets too) :) Good luck with the move – wow you are one busy lady! How do you fit it all in??
    Zee

5. Carolyn King says:

What a cute card. Love all the eyelets.

Good luck with the showings (we are gonna be there in a few months too—I dread that!!!)

6. Darling card — love the flower eyelets!! I’ll say a little prayer for your home to sell quickly! I remember the stress of having to keep ours clean all the time!!!

look at those flower eyelets!! HOW CUTE, Linz!!!!

8. Deborah says:

Just adorable! Thanks for sharing! Deb

This is so pretty! I love those flowers, and all of those eyelets!

Best wishes with your house!! 😉

10. Lynda Benden says:

When you have a great layout, why not use it!! I just love what you have done with this set and the flower eyelets are great!

~Lynda

11. lacyquilter says:

How pretty. The flower eyelets are perfect.

12. Love the layout! And also the color combo! I love everything about this card.

13. Jennifer S says:

super cute card – so happy and bright! how nice to see those flower eyelets again! I think I’d better dig mine out soon! I know they are somewhere in my stamping room…….. 😉

I have to tell you that today I was at Border’s looking for ways to spend what was left of a Christmas gift card (not a difficult thing for me to do at all!!) and I happened to glance through several of my fave stamping mags. Well what to my wandering eyes should appear but MANY lovely cards by our fave designer and shopkeeper, Lindsey!!! Girlfriend, you have tons of things being published these day! Kudos to you!!!!! I am so proud of you!! I was bursting my buttons for you while standing in the store! I wanted to shout to everyone around me ” I know her, yep, that smart lady who made that GORGEOUS card right there, yep, I’ve actually TALKED to her via email – can you BELIEVE it?!?! I’m not lying or nothing!!!!” they would have looked at me in admiration I just know it …… or looked at me in something……..
    But I am just so darn proud of you!!!!!! 😀 you go, girl!!!!

Have a great weekend!
    Jennifer

So cute, Lindsey! I love those flower eyelets!

15. Maureen says: