Jan 23 2008

Chocolate Cappuccino

Published by at 12:39 pm under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello! Hope you’re all having a great day!! I have to say…I wish I got my coffee this morning, and I wish I DID have some chocolate! lol. I went out to go to the post office this morning and my car is dead. Won’t start. I am so excited about this I can’t even tell you! lol. (actually my eyes are rolling so hard they might get stuck) 😉 Sigh… anyway….

——

I hope you like this card. It’s really simple, but I think it’s okay. I sponged the Close to Cocoa paper with Chocolate Chip ink. You may not be able to see that. Do you like these stamps!? Well they and everything else in my store is 25% off until Saturday!!! WAHOO!

——

thankyoucappuccino.JPG

——

Stamps: Cappuccino, Thank you and Coffee Ring (Inkadinkado)

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa (SU)

Cardstock: White, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool, Chocolate Marker, Eyelets, Blender Pen, Sponge, Corner Rounder (SU)

——

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day! :)

13 Responses to “Chocolate Cappuccino”

1. Kim Howard says:

Great card! Sorry about your car, hope it’s up and running now.

2. Sister Susie says:

Oh no! Death to the car:( I’m sorry. You’ll just have to have black coffee! Cute card… I like the cup rings.

I love this, Lindsey (it’s brown, afterall! lol)! Love those rings!! So sorry about your car! :( I hope you get your coffee tomorrow!

4. Sue B says:

I love those stamps and your card. Sorry you had car trouble – that’s always the pits. Hope it’s all fixed now.

5. Deborah says:

Looks like a good “jump start” of coffee and for your car! (wink)! Deb

6. This card is just darling Lindsey! I’m so sorry about your bad day! I hope your car troubles are soon fixed! Hugs to yoU!

7. Kathyc on SCS says:

Sorry about your car Lindsey! I just got mine back from the shop after 2 weeks (but mine was due to a little accident); you never know how much you depend on something til you don’t have it! I love this card; that coffee ring stain is a hoot!

8. Lynda Benden says:

That is a big bummer about not having coffee!!! How can you go on??? Oh, and the car situation stinks too! LOL! On the brighter side, your card is really cute!!! I hope you car is better now AND you got coffee!!!

~Lynda

9. Erika H. says:

Sorry to hear about your car. Hopefully things will get better! Just wanted to let you know that I love your coffee card. I wondered how a person would use that coffee ring stamp…and it looks so great here. Fabulous job!

{{{Linz}}} So sorry about your car! I love this card, Linz! great coloring!

11. lacyquilter says:

Gorgeous card. Sorry about your car. But look on the bright side. If you can’t go out, you have more time to stamp.

I love your card!!! So sorry about your car, and I hope it’s back up-and-running soon!!

13. Ooooooh, I LIKE this! It’s a great image and so warm and yummy looking. Makes me feel good! I sure love that coffee ring stamp. Very cool, Lindsey!