Jan 28 2008

Extreme Boy

Published by at 6:21 am under Hampton Art Samples

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We sure did! My sister was here, got my car fixed, had a few showings at the house…YAY! :)

——

Here is another Hampton Art CHA Display board sample that I made! When I saw this set I got soooo excited!!! It’s perfect for anyone with boys! :) It’s called Extreme Boy and will be avaliable in Feb. sometime!

——

hamptonextremeboy.JPG

——

Stamps: Extreme Boy (Junkits by Hampton Art)

Ink: Black Stazon, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Yoyo Yellow  (SU)

Cardstock: Basic Black, White, Night of Navy, Old Olive (SU)

Accessories: Eyelets, Sponge, Pop Up Glue Dots (SU)

——

Remember to check out my Stampin’ Up! Sets I have for sale at the top right hand side of my blog! Have you seen the Splitcoaststampers Survey yet? If not, click HERE to check it out! Your opinion matters!!  Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!! 😀

12 Responses to “Extreme Boy”

This is REALLY cute, Lindsey!!!! Love the colors and the skull. lol.

2. I just love this one Linz! You TOTALLY rocked it!

3. flossie says:

What a great “tuff” boy card, love the stars on it and the colors are perfect.

4. Sue B says:

What a super cool card. I will be getting this for my grandson’s cards – totally him now.

Awesome layout, Lindsey! Love the colors too!!

6. Beth M says:

This is great! I love the colors and layout! Can’t wait to see the stamps!

7. Oh, my! This IS extreme boy!! You sure know what you’re doing when it comes to the boy cards. Good one, Lindsey!

8. Great boy card! Love the layout and the colors!

9. This is SO much fun! Great colors — fantastic boy card!!!

10. Carolyn King says:

akkk…totally fun! Love this and pretty much sums up most boys!lol!

Very cool boy card, Lindsey!! I find these difficult….and you make it look easy!

12. Laurie says:

Great boy card! And, add a little lace and some pink paper, maybe a heart or two and it could be a girl card too. I don’t get the whole skull and crossbones thing, but I guess that just means I am old!!!