Jan 31 2008

Savannah’s Page

Published by at 6:26 am under Hampton Art Samples

Hello!! I hope you’re all having a great week!! This is another Hampton display board sample that I made. This is my mom’s friends Granddaughter. I could NOT resist using this picture! The page is 8 x 8. I just wish I could get pages to photograph better!

hamptonsavannahpage.JPG

——

For the flowers, I stamped them all in my reg. SU ink pads, then for the middles, I just blended the existing color in, for a light and airy look. :)

——-

We went into contract on our house Tuesday night! We COULD have a close date as early as 2 – 3 weeks, but the date in the contract is March 4th! SOOOO crazy! I’ve never really moved before, so this will definatly be an experience. I’ve already made it known that my crafting things and store things will be the last to go, and will ride with ME and I am thinking maybe an police escort for extra security!  LOL!!!! (I am only kidding…about the last part) :)

—–

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a great day! HUGS!!!

16 Responses to “Savannah’s Page”

1. Jen says:

This page is gorgeous!!! I love the purple but then it is my favorite color. :)

Good luck with the closing date!

2. flossie says:

What a beautiful page, what a beautiful baby

3. LOL about the police escort! Good luck with your move Lindsey! I’m so excited you got the contract!

Beautiful page! I love the circle layout and your beautiful flowers!

4. Sue B says:

Pure sweetness- what an adorable page. Hope your home sells.

5. Sister Susie says:

Oh, that’s so cute! You’re so funny w/ the escort!

6. Charmaine says:

This is ADORABLE! My daughter’s name is Savannah too! :)

7. rainy says:

Oh this is just adorable.. and that picture is too cute!!
    I think the police escort is reasonable.

Beautiful page, Lindsey!! She’s a doll, and I love the way you mounted those flowers to follow the circle.

I love your police escort comment, and I’m cracking up here!! 😉

I love this page Linz, LOVE the way you did those flowers!

So… doing the HAPPY DANCE! My thoughts and prayers are with you during the “journey”! Oh, yeah- love the page! The flowers are gorgeous and what a cutie!

11. Jennifer S says:

such a cute page! those flowers are ALMOST as cute as that precious little girl!! :)

now, if you REALLY wanted to keep all of your store stuff safe, you could send it to me and I would take REALLY good care of it for you!! 😀 I promise that I wouldn’t let anyone else get near it and I wouldn’t snoop or play or sample or anything like that – or at least very much!! wink, wink!! 😉 TRUST ME! grins!!

but really, I am so thrilled to hear about the sale, as I’ve mentioned to you before. Congratulations! and we’ll pray for it to go just as smoothly as possible.

12. Adorable page!! Love the way you did the flowers!

13. Great news about the house contract, Lindsey — I hope all goes well and you get to move soon! Adorable photo/little girl and your page is awesome — love it! Wait until you see a page a did a few weeks ago for CHA — it’s very similar!!

Awwww…that’s an adorable page, Lindsey!! I love the flowers!!! Adorable little girl, too!

15. Sandra Smart says:

This is so very cute. Love the layout!

16. lacyquilter says:

What a doll! Love the page, especially the flowers along the circle. Congrats on getting a buyer for your home. Instead of a police escort, a convoy of your stamping friends following the movers would probably be better security!