Feb 08 2008

Happy Friday!!

Published by at 6:26 am under Hampton Art Samples

Hello!! Happy Friday!!! I have some exciting news! I am having a Help Me Move sale for a few days! You can see what’s on sale HERE! Also, If you shop at my store, I started a poll in my forum on Splitcoast. I am tossing up the idea of switching to a non-Ebay store. I’d love to hear what you think about it! Please click HERE! :)

——

This is another one of my Hampton Art Samples for CHA this weekend! I am so sad that I cannot go. I’ll be trying to pack up what I can. I’ve already ordered everything though, so I am not out on that! I cannot WAIT to get all my orders! So far, my favorite right now is the new paper packs from Prima! They are beyond STUNNING! I hope you enjoy my card! :)

——

hamptonparadise.JPG

——

Stamps: Hampton Art

Ink: Taken with Teal, Jet Black Stazon, Barely Banana and Burgundy (SU)

Cardstock: Whisper White

Designer Paper: Prima

Accessories: Staple; Blender Pen (SU) Ribbon (May Arts)

——

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and weekend! Hugs!

11 Responses to “Happy Friday!!”

1. Sue B says:

So did your home sell? Love your card.

This card is wonderful! Can’t wait to see what you have in “store” for us (teeheehee) in the upcoming weeks!

3. Tracy says:

Good luck with the packing! I can’t vote on SCS b/c I’m not a member. But I wanted to cast my vote here. I say go for it- a lot of people know you already so you’ll still have business. Your prices & selection are fab. You just might lose out on people finding you through Ebay.

4. Very cool design! Love it Linz! Good luck with that packing!

5. Wow, I love this card! Such gorgeous colors and design. Have “fun” packing.

6. Jennifer S says:

holy moley, Lindsey, that card is GORGEOUS!!! everything about it is great!

you know I’m diong my best to make sure you have nothing left in your store to move! 😉 but if you didn’t have such great stuff, I wouldn’t have this problem of addiction to Jacksonbelle Embellishments!

have a great weeknd! :)
    Jennifer

7. OK, I did my share ;^)*
    As for a non-ebay story — I am thinking that whatever makes it easiest, and lowest cost is generally best. You know how we all love good prices (thanks so much for the sale, by the way… I was very enabled ;^)*

Keeping inventory is tough, I know and all of it is a lot of work… if you did a non-ebay store, is there any convenience that you would be losing? Would it impact prices? Would you have adequate help for trouble-shooting?

I think I speak for all of us in saying that we want your endeavor to be successful — for you and all of us! Good luck with the move, and with trying to decide the future of your store!

8. Lynda says:

Hi Linz! LOVE your card ~ awesome!!!! I wouldn’t care where your store was, I will ALWAYS be a customer!!! I can adjust to ANY type of billing system!!! LOL!!! BTW, I have given you the excellent blogger award!!!

~Lynda

Very pretty, Lindsey! Love those butterflies and the patterned paper! I wish I could help you pack….well, not the garage!! 😉

beautiful card, Linz! It looked great on the board! 😀

Wow…love this Lindsey! I have sure missed out on a lot of your gorgeous cards. So glad I finally got back here!!