Feb 08 2008

Happy Friday!!

Published by at 6:26 am under Hampton Art Samples

ย ย Hello!! Happy Friday!!! I have some exciting news! I am having a Help Me Move sale for a few days! You can see what’s on sale HERE! Also, If you shop at my store, I started a poll in my forum on Splitcoast. I am tossing up the idea of switching to a non-Ebay store. I’d love to hear what you think about it! Please click HERE! ๐Ÿ™‚

——

This is another one of my Hampton Art Samples for CHA this weekend! I am so sad that I cannot go. I’ll be trying to pack up what I can. I’ve already ordered everything though, so I am not out on that! I cannot WAIT to get all my orders! So far, my favorite right now is the new paper packs from Prima! They are beyond STUNNING! I hope you enjoy my card! ๐Ÿ™‚

——

ย ย  ย ย ย  hamptonparadise.JPG

——

Stamps: Hampton Art

Ink: Taken with Teal, Jet Black Stazon, Barely Banana and Burgundy (SU)

Cardstock: Whisper White

Designer Paper: Prima

Accessories: Staple; Blender Pen (SU) Ribbon (May Arts)

——

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and weekend! Hugs!

11 Responses to “Happy Friday!!”

1. Sue B says:

So did your home sell? Love your card.

This card is wonderful! Can’t wait to see what you have in “store” for us (teeheehee) in the upcoming weeks!

3. Tracy says:

Good luck with the packing! I can’t vote on SCS b/c I’m not a member. But I wanted to cast my vote here. I say go for it- a lot of people know you already so you’ll still have business. Your prices & selection are fab. You just might lose out on people finding you through Ebay.

4. Very cool design! Love it Linz! Good luck with that packing!

5. Wow, I love this card! Such gorgeous colors and design. Have “fun” packing.

6. Jennifer S says:

holy moley, Lindsey, that card is GORGEOUS!!! everything about it is great!

you know I’m diong my best to make sure you have nothing left in your store to move! ๐Ÿ˜‰ but if you didn’t have such great stuff, I wouldn’t have this problem of addiction to Jacksonbelle Embellishments!

have a great weeknd! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Jennifer

7. OK, I did my share ;^)*
    As for a non-ebay story — I am thinking that whatever makes it easiest, and lowest cost is generally best. You know how we all love good prices (thanks so much for the sale, by the way… I was very enabled ;^)*

Keeping inventory is tough, I know and all of it is a lot of work… if you did a non-ebay store, is there any convenience that you would be losing? Would it impact prices? Would you have adequate help for trouble-shooting?

I think I speak for all of us in saying that we want your endeavor to be successful — for you and all of us! Good luck with the move, and with trying to decide the future of your store!

8. Lynda says:

Hi Linz! LOVE your card ~ awesome!!!! I wouldn’t care where your store was, I will ALWAYS be a customer!!! I can adjust to ANY type of billing system!!! LOL!!! BTW, I have given you the excellent blogger award!!!

~Lynda

Very pretty, Lindsey! Love those butterflies and the patterned paper! I wish I could help you pack….well, not the garage!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

beautiful card, Linz! It looked great on the board! ๐Ÿ˜€

Wow…love this Lindsey! I have sure missed out on a lot of your gorgeous cards. So glad I finally got back here!!