Feb 20 2008

Best Wishes!

Published by at 6:49 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!!! I Hope you’re all having a great week!!! I wish I could post more, but I am packing instead. Saturday is the big day! I’ve got my cousins coming over to help us move into the big truck. Now I am wondering if I can really pull this off….getting our house all packed up by then! lol. :)

I made this card a few weeks ago. It’s using the new Birds Galore stamp set by Inkadinkado! I cannot WAIT until I get these stamps in my store!! The paper is by Tinkering Ink! I hope you enjoy!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!!! 😀

15 Responses to “Best Wishes!”

1. flossie says:

Good luck with the move, it will work out fine. Love this card, the backgrouind paper is perfect.

How cute! I love owls. (I don’t know why…lol.)

This is adorable. I love owl images. Keeping you in my thoughts during this hectic, exciting time in your life!

4. Sue B says:

Wonderful card. Love the little owlie. Hope your moving goes well. Please send my your new address. Hugs.

5. This is great, Lindsey! I love the paper with that owl — so striking! Good luck with the move!!!

6. Best wishes on the big move. I hope you enjoy your new place. I am so into the blue and black combo for your card. Very cool.

I’m with M…I dunno why I love owls, but I do! This is super cute, Linz!

8. Sara says:

I hope your move goes smoothly and you’re back on soon.

Love the card too!

9. Oh so cute, cute, cute!!! That bird is perfect for the paper! Just darling Lindsey!

Good luck with your move, Lindsey! I know that’s a huge undertaking. Enjoy the adventure. Love your cute owl, big brad and pretty paper!

11. Deborah says:

Moving is a pain in the butt! Best of luck to you all, it will all go fine! Let the guys do the lifting! (wink)! Take care! Deb

12. Lynda Benden says:

I hope you are getting a lot of packing done!! Your card is great, I love the owl! Good luck on your move Linz!

Best of luck with the big move, Lindsey!! Your card is so adorable!!!

14. Adorable card Lindsey! Those birds are so cute! Good luck with your move… TODAY!!

15. Bunny B says:

I like this one cos I love owls! It’s so cute!