Feb 25 2008

Happy Monday!

Published by at 6:51 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! Ours was good. Got the whole house emptied out and we are gone. Unpacking is sure going to be a load of laughs! lol. We are living in a hotel for a few days, hopefully not too long! Thank goodness for wireless! 😉 Did you notice my new super cool banner!!???? My friend Rachel made it for me, I just LOVE it! THANKS RACH!

I made this card a little bit ago with some of my gorgeous Inkadinkado stamps. I am sorry I am unable to give better details right not on the products that I used, but I used by Copic markers to color and sponged all the edges with my Chocolate Chip ink! I hope you enjoy!  :)

Stamps: Believe and Cursive Rose (Inkadinkado)

Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin’ Up!) Graphite Black (Brillance Ink) Copic Markers

Cardstock: Rose Red and Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!)

Designer Paper: Prima Cardstock

Accessories: Silver Brads (American Crafts) Jewel Brad (Making Memories) Flowers (Prima) Sponge

THANK YOU so much for stopping by!!! I’ll try to post as much as I can until we are settled in!! Thanks for all your well wishes! HUGS! :)

22 Responses to “Happy Monday!”

1. I can’t wait for you to be settled in too Lindsey!!!! Hugs to you my friend! Love this card design..your coloring and layout are gorgeous!

2. Sue B says:

Oh my goodness! This card is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Glad you got all moved. Hope you’re in a hotel that gives free breakfast! :0) Enjoy.

3. flossie says:

This card is beautiful, good luck with the unpacking, after living in the hotel for a few days you will be spoiled,how wonderful

4. Adelina says:

this is a beautiful card!

5. Laura W says:

Congrats on the move, Linds! I’m sure you’ll be settled before you know it — we hope, right? lol :)

6. Alli Miles says:

Look at you in the hotel room! Unpacking is the fun part *lol* We are somewhat fortunate in that we have packers and movers because of DH’s job…we have to move lots. I just love your card.

7. This is gorgeous, and your new banner ROCKS!

This is absolutely beautiful, Lindsey! I love the way you colored the image and highlighted to script- too clever! Hoorah! for being out of your former home! Best wishes in settling into your new one! I’m having JE withdrawls- teeheehee! BTW- love the new banner! Take care!

9. Lynda Benden says:

This is beautiful Lindsey! Your coloring is just great! I hope your settling in will come quickly! Big Hugs to you Linz and I’ll be thinking about you!!! By the way, your banner ROCKS!

10. lacyquilter says:

Gorgeous card, Lindsey. Glad you got all packed. The unpacking is definitely easier – trust me! But it’s no fun living in a hotel. Hope you brought at least a couple of stamps and black ink and something to color with along.

Hi, Linz! **waving frantically** Your new banner looks fantastic!! I love it! Gorgeous card too! Love that image with those patterns! I hope you’re in your house soon and back to normal!!! We miss you! Hugs!

12. Cathy Whiteman says:

This is really beautiful with incredible coloring.

13. Harriet Skelly says:

Lindsey this card is gorgeous! Glad to hear from you and that you are getting through your move! Hope you don’t have tobe in the hotel too long!

14. Carolyn King says:

Beautiful card. Good luck with getting settled–I totally sympathasize (I am dreading our move in the summer)

15. Juliana says:

Beautiful stamp–lovely coloring–gorgeous card!!

Hey You!!! Sorry I didnt get back to you before you left…Call me or email me when you get settled!! Hope everything went well with the move. Gorgeous card and really neat banner!!!
    Hugs and Loves,

17. Lindsey, this card is gorgeous! Your coloring just pops! Cool new banner, too! Sending good thoughts and wishes your way for easy unpacking! :)

18. joslyn says:

good luck to you! i hope you get settled quick.

OMGoodness! So soft and GORGEOUS!!! AWESOME, Linz!!

This is such a beautiful card!!! I love it! Your new banner is awesome as well!!

21. Debbie Olson says:

Just lovely, Lindsey! I hope you get settled soon! :-}

22. jeanne nielsen says:

The card is beautiful! I hope everything works out quickly with the house so you can get back to making all of your beautiful cards! Jeanne