Feb 28 2008

Wildflowers

Published by at 7:06 am under Lizzie Anne Design Samples

Hello! Hope you’re all having a great week! Ours is still quite interesting. The lender of the buyers of our house have really dropped the ball. We are STILL in a hotel and will be LUCKY to get into our house by tomorrow. These people will NOT be happy with us if this happens, they will NEVER hear the end of it! What a complete nightmare this is….anyway … :)

——

I found this card in my pictures that I made not TOO long ago! I just love this set! The stitches are some of the new Daisy D rubon stitches that I just got. They are so fun! If you mess up, you can just use your little square adhesive remover and it rub’s right off!  Now if only I could make some NEW cards!! :) I hope you enjoy!

——

wildflowers.JPG

——

Stamps: In the Meadow (Lizzie Anne Designs)

Ink: Graphite Black Brillance Ink, Copic Markers and Chocolate Chip

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black

Designer Paper: Flagstaff (Cosmo Cricket)

Accessories: Sponge, Brads (Stampin’ Up!) Ribbon (May Arts) Stitches (Daisy D)

——

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a WONDERFUL weekend and an even better weekend!! HUGS!

19 Responses to “Wildflowers”

1. flossie says:

What a beautiful card, love those flowers.

WOW this is gorgeous, Lindsey! LOVE the colors!

3. Sue B says:

Wow, Lindser, this is so beautiful. Hope you get into your new place SOON!!

4. Sister Susie says:

I like the card. The stripes remind me of my shower curtain! Good luck getting into your house!

This is so pretty! The faux rub-on stitching is perfect. Sending you good wishes for a quick resolution to your house problems. Can’t be any fun spending all that time with the kiddies in a hotel room!

6. Darce says:

((((LINDSEY))))) Sorry to hear things aren’t going smoothly with your new move…uggh. I know it’s stressful enough with things do go as planned, so I can’t imagine how you’re feeling. I’m thinking about you! :)

Oh, and I wish I would have known about the adhesive remover for the rub-ons. I had to throw out a whole layer the other night because it messed up right in the middle! I’ll know for next time!

7. This is beautiful Lindsey!!! Love you beautiful coloring and that tape rub-on stitches. Hope you are stamping again soon my friend!!!!

8. Lindsey, this is beautiful! I love the colors!! I’m sorry to hear that your week has been stressful — I hope things get better soon! Hang in there!

9. Kathyc on SCS says:

Hey Lindsey! Sorry you’re having some difficulties with the move; do they ever go perfectly smooth? I don’t know…..anyway, I love the card and those stitches look perfect! Love those!

10. Dana Warren says:

I LOVED this card, it is sooooo classey.
    I’m new to your blog and am really loving it…
    I hope your week improves.

That is GORGEOUS, Lindsey!!! I love those DD’s stitches!!! I hope you’re in your new house and settled soon!!! Big hugs to you, my friend!!

12. Beautiful images!!!! love your card – happy you are here in Idaho (now my close neighbor) – you’ll be stamping again in no time…… hang in there. Hope the hotel has a pool for the boys.

13. lacyquilter says:

Oh, this is beautiful. Sorry, things are not going smoothly. Hugs and wishes for getting everthing settled.

14. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Gorgeous card Lindsey. I sure hope you get into your house soon. Sorry this move is not going smoothly for you.

This is so gorgeous, Lindsey!! I love that beautiful image, your pretty papers, and awesome DaisyD stitches!!

I’m so sorry about your moving difficulties! I hope everything works out soon!! I’ve been thinking of you! Hugs!!

16. Jennifer Scull says:

what a beautiful card! gorgeous flowers!! and such a fun row of stitches, too!! I don’t remember if I bought that one or not, how pathetic is that?! I’d better go check, and if not, put that one on my list for as soon as your store opens back up again!!

here’s sending lots of happy thoughts your way for getting into your new home soon!!! may it go smoothly this weekend and you be drinking a big cup of coffee on Saturday morning from your NEW kitchen!!! 😀

Jennifer

17. This is such a beautiful card! I hope your “nightmare moving experience” is over soon and you are all safe and sound in your new home!

18. Kim Ross says:

My thoughts and best wishes are with you… hoping this move starts going more smoothly and you can start enjoying Idaho. We love it here! :)

19. Pretty flowers! I’m loving the paper and colors, too. Good luck with everything, Lindsey!