Mar 25 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

Published by at 2:41 pm under Inkadinkado Designs,My Creations

Hello!! Hope you’re all having a beautiful Spring day like we are today! :) I bought this stamp for my little guy last year at Archivers. I think it’s so cute, but I never used it. However, then the second I laid eyes on the new Daisy D Bambino paper I knew it would finally be put to use! lol. So my friend Lynda and I decided it was time to whip out some of our new products and use them! You can see her’s HERE! I hope you enjoy what we’ve done!

——

youdidit.JPG

——

Stamps: Monkey (Archivers) You Did It (from the Chelsea Sentiments, Inkadinkado)

Ink: Timber Brown Stazon

Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Real Red (Stampin’ Up!)

Designer Paper: Bambino Collection (Daisy D)

Accessories: Ribbon (Making Memories) Brads (Stampin’ Up!) Arrow (Bambino stickers)

——

Speaking of Lynda! I have been meaning to post this forever now. She gave me this incredible gift when I got into our new house! There was this candy set and card, a darling Easter towel and a gift certificate to Target!! WAHOO! It was too cute not to share with you! :) Thanks again Lynda!!!

——

fromlynda.JPG

——

Thank you all so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day! :)

19 Responses to “Monkey See, Monkey Do!”

1. Lynda says:

Oh my gosh Lindsey, your card is so cute!!! I have never seen that stamp before and it goes so perfectly with the paper! Great job, as usual! I’m glad you liked your present and you are so welcome my friend!!!

~Lynda

2. Sister Susie says:

I loved the little monkey! He’s so cute:) You’re such a great person and I’m glad you have great friends too. You’re so lucky!

3. That card is too cute, Lindsey! Love that little monkey, and your embellishments are so much fun!

4. flossie says:

Your card is adorable, love that paper it is too cute and what wonderful goodies you received.

This is ADORABLE!!!! You make me want that monkey paper and I don’t *really* want monkey paper. lol. Awesome gift from Linda! How sweet!

6. So cute, and what awesome gifts!!

7. Carolyn King says:

that card is adorable…makes me smile!

What a sweet gift too–lucky girl!

8. Oh how darling! That stamp is perfect with that paper. I CANNOT wait to get mine! And Lynda rocks! What a truly fabulous gift! Stunning stamping too!

9. Sue B says:

Super adorable card, Linds.

10. Angel says:

Love this card. It would be perfect for my godson who LOVES monkeys.

11. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Way too cute Lindsey, just way too cute. That paper matches the stamp perfectly! Looks like you’ll be using him a bit more often.

This is just too cute, Lindsey! I love the way you added the green accents and the arrow is so cool!

what an adorable gift, Linz!! HOW NICE!! I just love that monkey card and the sock monkey paper! Totally darling! I think that monkey is Rubber Soul?? LOVE the gingham too!!

14. Love your monkey! The gift set is wonderful! Deb

15. I love this monkey card – I just bought this paper yesterday – now I have to find a monkey stamp!!!

16. ~amy~ says:

Way toooo stinkin’ cute! I have that monkey stamp too and I think that mine is highly neglected….that Daisy D paper is perfect!!!

That paper is *perfect* for your cute monkey!! Linda’s gift is wonderful!!

You used the monkey!!!! So Cute!!!

I had fun today!!! Thanks!!!!

19. Kathleen says:

Absolutely LOVIN’ the monkey!