Mar 27 2008

Merci!

Published by at 6:09 am under Lizzie Anne Design Samples

Hello!! Hope you’re having a great day!! WAHOO for the Apprentice finale tonight! I cannot wait! Go Trace! :)

——

I made some time yesterday to pull out my darling Lizzie Anne stamps! I used the set Ooh La La! I got this new paper in the mail yesterday. It’s Scenic Route, I though it was darling so I paired the 2 together! The film strip is the new Daisy D tape runner rubon’s! I LOOOOVE those things! :) I ran it on a white piece of paper and adhered it. The lined paper came in the paper pack. I thought it would be fun to stamp the merci on it! I hope you enjoy!

——

merci.JPG

Stamps: Ooh La La (Lizzie Anne Designs)

Ink: Black Graphite Brilliance Ink, Copic Markers

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin’ Up!)

Designer Paper: (Scenic Route)

Accessories: Silver Brads, Pop up Glue Dots, Notebook Punch (Stampin’ Up!), Hardware (We R Memory Keepers) Ribbon (May Arts) Film Strip (Daisy D)

——

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! Don’t forget to check out my Design Team Call! HUGS!! :)

11 Responses to “Merci!”

1. Charlotte B says:

Love the colors. I wondered what the Daisy D runner rubons looked like. Pretty cool!

2. Soo stinkin cute! You totally need to carry that hardware, missy!

3. bronih says:

What a fresh and fun card, Lindsey! And I AM SO EXCITED about tonight too!!! I sure hope Trace can pulled this off and beat mean old Piers. I can’t wait to see who shows up for the auction and to hear Trace sing!!!

Super cute, Linz! Love the stamping on the lined paper! (I finally caught up on Apprentice today…OMGosh! That Trace is hilarious!! I SO hope he wins…but don’t tell me what happens. I won’t be able to watch it until tomorrow. …maybe I’ll stay up, I don’t think I can wait.)

Oh this is super cute, Linz!! I just love the bright paper and the “merci” stamped all over that notebook paper!

6. Gasp! This is soooo cute! Love everything about it!!!!

7. Love this card, Lindsey!! The colors and design are fantastic! Just so cute!

This is so awesome! Loving the use of that stamp set and the colors are TDF!

9. joslyn says:

super cute. love the notebook paper and merci. very nice.

10. Kisa says:

Very cute AND the background paper is perfect!

So cute! I love the papers, rubons, and hardware! Awesome card!!