Mar 30 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Published by at 9:51 pm under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!! I hope you all had a great weekend!! It’s mine and my hubby’s 7 yr. anniversary today! I can’t believe it’s been that long! Time flies when you’re having fun! lol.  My friend Rachel came over last night and we made some cards! It was a blast! I made him a card with an awesome new golf Inka stamp I got, but it really didn’t turn out very well. I think he’ll still like it though…I hope!  Since it didn’t work out very well I thought I’d share another card I made this weekend! :)

——

——out_for_pubj1.jpg

Supplies:

Stamps: Sparrow and All Occasions Stamp Set (Inkadinkado)

Ink: Black Graphite Brillance Ink

Cardstock: Whisper White and New Wild Asparagas Paper called Street Market … YUMMMMY! :)

Accessories: Prima Flowers, Pewter Brads, Copic Markers, Paper Piercing tool, Black journaler and SU distressing tool!

——

I love this new Street Market line by My Minds Eye. I went to a local scrapbook store called the Paper Cottage the other day and they had it there!! WOW..that company is just trouble! :) Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!! :)

21 Responses to “Happy Anniversary!”

1. Well…

…where is it??? LOL

Hey, Lindsey- Wishing you a happy anniversary and many blessed years to your and your hubby! BTW- I’m sure your card was awesome!

3. Kim says:

Happy Anniversary!! This card is just gorgeous!!

4. JanTink says:

Happy Anniversary! I have a weakness for bird images, though Alfred Hitchcock traumatized me for the real live ones! Your card is GOJUS!

5. flossie says:

Happy Anniversary, sure your husband will love the card. This birthday card is fantastic, love your coloring of the bird.

6. Cindee Stacey says:

Hi Lindsey!! Hope you and your husband had a wonderful anniversary! As always, I LOOOOVE your work and your new store!! I’ll come shopping soon!

Happy Anniversary Linz! I love this card! That sparrow is darling!

8. bronih says:

Happy anniversay, Lindsey!! I love that bird and especially that sentiment! Cool, cool card!!

9. nancy littrell says:

Happy, Happy Anniversary Lindsey and Casey :-) Seven years is a real milestone! How exciting to celebrate in your new home and new community. So much to look forward too.
    I love your gorgeous card. Your bird image is so real. I love your colors and fluffed feather look. Your DP, distressing, colors, sentiment and primas are just perfect. TFS

10. Sister Susie says:

Happy Anniversay!!! I hope you two had a wonderful day celebrating!

11. I’m sure your hubby will love the card you made for him Lindsey. This one sure is nice! Enjoy your special day! :)

12. Beautiful card, Lindsey! That sparrow image is so sweet!

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great day! :)

13. This is sooo beautiful Lindsey!!! I just love the distressing and that bird!

Did he love it??? huh? huh? Did he??? 😉

COME ON!!!!! POST IT!!! DO IT!!! We all want to see!!!! 😀

Happy Anniversary!! Your card is very beautiful!!

I get to see your card tonight! Last night it was MIA. I love this color combination! It is so you! And the sparrow is so cute and colored wonderfully! Once again, happy anniversary!

17. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Happy Anniversary Lindsey! Awesome card you made though.

18. Taylor says:

adorable bird image!! the card is lovely :)

19. lacyquilter says:

This card is beautiful. Happy Anniversary.

I *love* this, Lindsey!!!! What an adorable little blue bird!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

21. What a sweet bird image, Linz, and gorgeous paper! Glad to see you got moved okay and are up and running with the store again!