Apr 13 2008

Merci Shoebox Swap Card

Published by at 6:16 pm under My Creations

Hello!! I hope you all had a great weekend! I had the fun opportunity in going to the Southwestern Idaho Shoebox Swap (SWISS) on Saturday! What a blast! I met SO many awesome people! Thanks for being so fun! I got to hang with my Rach and I got to meet  Amy, Julee (the owner of Verve Visual…how cool is that!) , Christina and so many more! This is the card that I made for my swap!

——

swissswap.JPG

——

Stamps: Grow a Garden (Basic Grey) Merci (Inkadinkado)

Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Green Galore, So Saffron, Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin’ Up!)

Cardstock: Pink Passion, Whisper white, So Saffron (Stampin’ up!)

Designer Paper: Pinstripe (American Crafts)

Accessories: Ribbon (May Arts) Flowers (Prima) Pewter Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Black Journaler, Corner Rounder (Stampin’ Up!)

——

I had originally made this card 6 x 3 3/4″ but it seemed too long, something was missing. So I cut it town to about 4 1/4 x 3 1/4″. I thought it was ok, since it still fits in an envelope…right? Lol! :) I’ve had fun with this grow a garden set!

——

Just a few things! I am having a MINI sale in my store. Just a few things, some Basic Grey ect. are on sale! AND just a reminder for the Design Team call! Many entries are coming in and they look AWESOME! Thank you ladies! You have until the 25th! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great day!!

12 Responses to “Merci Shoebox Swap Card”

This is adorable, Lindsey! I *heart* that little owl! And I love your layered flowers!

2. Jackie W. says:

Oh this card is so striking! I love it!

Love this, Lindsey! Of course, the owl is awesome and his little branch is TDF!

I loved this card…after I finally quit spazzing and ripping the paper! 😉

5. Christina says:

Your card was so fun, and definitely one of the cutest!! Thanks so much for commenting on my new blog, and another big thanks for remembering me in your post! You are so sweet – I hope we can get to know each other better!

6. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Awesome card Lindsay. My kids are trying to make us move to Idaho. Hmmm….keep this up and you’ll make it tempting. lol :)

7. Lindsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just adore this!!!! Why didn’t you invite me?????? :) Sounds like you had a blast. I’m so glad you’re making lots of great new friends in ID. :)

8. Julee T. says:

This card is so adorable!!!! Hands down, best faux stitching! LOL! 😉 I had a blast at the swap with you!

OMG Linzer this is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looooove everything about it!

10. Sister Susie says:

What a great card! I’m glad you had such a great time at SWISS & it sounds like you got to meet a lot of fun people:)

11. This is so cute!! I had to rush to your store and order everything to make this card…..
    The owl set is adorable!

Oh my gosh…this is cute!! I love that adorable owl, and the different colors of your flowers!!