Apr 14 2008

Basic Grey Challenge with Lynda!!

Published by at 7:17 pm under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!! It’s that time again for me and Lynda to both use the same products! We were thinking with all our new Basic Grey paper that we should use it! I am putting HUGE dents in my lil’ 6 x 6 pads now, I just love it!! I decided to use my Sultry paper and one of my new Inkadinkado stamps 3 Daisey’s! Make sure to check out Lynda’s blog to see what she’s done too! :)

——

out_for_pubj1.jpg

——

Stamps: 3 Daisy’s and Thank You (Inkadinkado)

Ink: Timber Brown Stazon, Regal Rose

Cardstock: Whisper White, Regal Rose

Designer Paper: Sultry (Basic Grey)

Accessories: Word Window Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, White Gel Pen (Stampin’ Up!) Brown Brads (Bazzil)

——

My friend Bethand I are putting together an ATC swap over in my forum on SCSers! If you’d like to sign up, let me know HERE! I have a bit of fun news! HERE is the homepage to Inkadinkado! That’s my Mothers Day card! I was so excited to see that, I thought I’d share!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!! 😀

15 Responses to “Basic Grey Challenge with Lynda!!”

1. Lynda says:

How funny, we used the same paper pack!!! LOL!!! Your card is awesome Linz ~ love it! That daisy stamp is just perfect!

~Lynda

Love it!!!! Perfect layout, colors…everything!

3. Kisa says:

Congrats on your card on Inkadinkado….and the one posted above is great too! Looking forward to the ATC swap!

I love this! How clever of you to pop the center daisy to give an extra nice shadowy (word?) effect! I love the paper combo, too! Congrats on your Inka card- of course, it doesn’t suprise me- it is AWESOME!

5. Congrads on the card on the Inkadinkado site!!! I love it!

6. Love your card on Inka!!! Congrats Linz! This card with your new BG is just stunning! I can’t wait to get mine! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase let it come today!!!

7. flossie says:

what a great card, love that paper and especially love how you did that beautiful flower.

8. bronih says:

Wow! Beautiful, Lindsey! I love how you popped up the pink flower!!!

GORGEOUS, Lindsey!! I have to use that paper next, I LOVE it! Congrats on the Inka home page!! WAHOOOOOOOO!!! Rock on!! 😀

10. Hi, Lindsey! Love that beautiful paper and what you did with the flowers, making the one pink bloom. Congrats on your Inkadinkado home page card! Of course, it’s fabulous!

So pretty, Lindsey!!! Love that one pink flower and the Sultry paper!!

12. Beautiful card, Lindsey! The popped up pink flower is great! Love that paper — can’t wait to get mine!!

Your Mother’s Day card is gorgeous, too! :)

13. Sister Susie says:

That’s such a pretty card. I love the colors and the paisly. Very very pretty.

This is so lovely! I love the papers and big brads! Your popped flower is so pretty too!

15. Oh I am loving the colors of this card big time!! Really eye catching.