Apr 29 2008

Archaic with Lynda!

Published by at 12:00 am under My Creations

Hello!! Happy Wednesday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIE NELSON!!!!! **hearts** I hope he has a fantastic 75th birthday!!! :)

Lynda and I couldn’t WAIT to get our Archic out and do a little challenge! She came up with this darling box template which she shared with me so we did a box and card! Acutally, Lynda did even MORE! She is incredible! :) Make sure to check out what she’s done! I used my new Archaic stamps and paper. I am going to give this to my little Brett. His birthday is next week and he loves dino’s! :) I hope you enjoy!

dinocollection.JPG

—

AND here are some close up’s! :)

dinobox.JPG

dinocard.JPG

Stamps: Archaic Dinosaurs (Basic Grey)

Ink: Night of Navy, Always Artichoke (Stampin’ Up!)

Designer Paper: Archaic (Basic Grey)

Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White

Accessories: Celebrate Rubon (Making Memories) Silver Brads (Stanpin’ Up!) Staple

I will be back tomorrow announcing the new Jacksonbelle Embellishments Design Team!!! WAHOO!!!!  Thank you SO Much for stopping by!! Have a great day! :)

14 Responses to “Archaic with Lynda!”

1. Wohoo! I just love this ensemble! He is going to ADORE it !!!!

Wohoo for the new DT team!

2. Taylor says:

I absolutely love the papers – such great patterns!

3. Lynda says:

OMG Linz, I LOVE these! I am going to have to get that stamp set!!! Great job! Mine should be up shortly!!! BTW, isn’t Willie a little “Senior” for you??? LOL!!!

~Lynda

4. Sara says:

I just got this stamp set & my nephew LOVES dinosaurs! I have to get this box template so I can make him one too!!!

These are darling! Your details are TDF- love the footprints to the sentiment,the way the Dino rounds the corner of the box, and the leaf corners on the box- clever you! I’ve got to get this BG- my nephews would love this!

6. Kisa says:

So cute! I love that the dino is walking around the box! He looks cool cut in half! I also love the brads holding the leaves….they look perfect and really pop! Super cute set! Of course, any boy would LOVE it!

7. bronih says:

Happy birthday to the red-headed stranger!!! (I wonder how many people know what I’m talking about!) I LOVE this box! How cool! That is just the neatest birthday set for a little guy! He’ll love it!
    So tell me…what did you send Willie for his birthday?

OMG that is ADORABLE!!! I know the Brettster will LOVE it! :)

9. Sister Susie says:

Oh My GOSH! Those are so cute! Brett will love them:) They are darling.
    I can’t believe our grandpa is already 75;)

10. Oh my gosh, Lindsey — these are fantastic!! What a great set for your little guy! :)

11. Maria says:

These are great! I love little boxes they are so much fun!

WOW, Lindsey! This is SERIOUSLY cute!!!! LOVE that box! And those dinosaurs!!! Totally adorable!

Oh, how perfect! Brett is going to love these! I can just imagine his big smile when he sees how COOL these are!

These are soooo adorable, Lindsey!! That paper is just perfect!