May 16 2008

Dude!… Got VERVE?

Published by at 6:08 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!! I CANNOT believe it’s Friday already!! This week went by SO fast! We had Brett’s Preschool Graduation and Carnival last night, it was the sweetest thing ever!! Poor Brett though, couldn’t get his face painted or play in the bouncy thing until AFTER so his hair wouldn’t get messed up! lol :)

I was lucky enough to help Julee put stamp sets into the plastic for her! Rachel and Amy came too! It was a blast! She really is a sweetheart…thanks again Julee! (you better be callin’ again soon! :) ) So I obviously could not pass up getting them…they are TOO CUTE!! I made this quick card last night using the Flutter By set and my new Prima Dude paper! :)

justbecause.JPG

Stamps: Fluttering By (Verve Visual)

Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Rose Red (Stampin’ up!)

Cardstock: Rose Red, Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!)

Designer Paper: Dude (Prima)

Accessories: Ribbon (Melissa Frances) Prima’s (Dude pack, Prima) Paper Piercing Tool, White Gel Pen… Clear Flowers (Heidi Swapp)

Have you SEEN the newest Cosmo Cricket collection!!?? It’s called Hello Sunshine and it arrived on my door this morning! It’s SO cool!! HERE is a link to it! 😀

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!! 😀

18 Responses to “Dude!… Got VERVE?”

Super cute card!!!

What trying to say????

2. Kisa says:

Great card! I think I’m going to have to get that set! I was just drooling over it! But wait…I gave all my $$ to you! Ha! : ) I DO LOVE YA!

3. Kisa says:

I am just dying for my DUDE to get here! For something so HOT……Too bad it is just paper! : )

4. Awesome card, Lindsey!

5. Love that paper, love that new set — they’re perfect together! What a happy, summery card — soooo cute!

6. bronih says:

What a fresh and fun card! So cute!!!

Oh NO!! MORE Prima paper? uuuughghghghhhh! LOL! Gorgeous card Linz! great combo of paper and stamps!

I love this! The white with all the bright colors gives it such a fresh look! I’ve been checking out the Verve stamps last night and couldn’t decide between Flutterby and Petals and Stems, so what did I do- buy more Inka stamps from you- teeheehee! It will be a long wait ’til Monday!

9. Charmaine says:

Oh how adorable! I LOVE how you used that butterfly!

10. This is soooooooooooo fun Lindsey! I love it!!!! And I got it….my Dude paper and the other Prima as well! wohoo!!!!

11. Lynda says:

Your card is awesome, I LOVE it!!! The butterfly is the perfect touch ~ great card!!!

12. Julee T. says:

Oh, this is just fabulous! Love the way you connected the dots on the butterfly wings for a plaid look. You bet I’ll be calling again. I:) t was such a blast hanging with you guys!

13. Michele says:

This is such a fun pretty card!!!

14. Great card! I am loving this new set! So adorable about your son’s graduation! Ahhhh….I remember those treasured days. Take care, Deb

15. Elizebeth says:

This is so cute, I love the bright colors!

This is SO cute, Lindsey!! I LOVE that butterfly!!! And Awwww…a preschool grad! Your little Brettster…a kindergardner…awww… :)

Oh how fun to hang out together!! Your card is so beautiful, and I just love that butterfly and your pretty papers!! I love your big flower and lacy ribbon too!!

18. Ok, Yikes…it’s been a while since I blog hopped on over here. WOWZA this is amazing!!!!! Love every thing about it!!!