May 26 2008

Tuesday Prima Sketch!!

Published by at 8:45 pm under Inkadinkado Designs

Happy Tuesday!! I Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend! We sure did, we headed up to the Sawtooth Mountains. They are so breathtaking, we all wish we were still there! Did any of you get to do anything fun!? Here is a picture of the MANY that we took! :)

trip5.JPG

It’s time for another Jacksonbelle Embellishments Tuesday Challenge! This time we desided  to use our Prima Products AND Lynda came up with a GREAT sketch! We’d LOVE if you wanted to play! HERE is a link to the original thread in my forum if you wanna check it out! Make sure to check out all the awesome Design Team members that played this week!

—

Broni

Beth

Kisa

Amber

Maren

Erin

Lila

Lynda

Elizebeth

and Me! Here is my card! :)

jbe004primasketch.JPG

I used the new Prima Harmony collection and Painterly Petal flowers. I just LOVE the colors in this collection. I really think ALL of the lines are amazing, Prima really hit it out of the park this time! I used my new Inka sentiment and dragonfly from the Patterned Bugs set. I stamped the butterfly twice. Once in Brown, then in burgundy. I layered them for a more 3-D effect… I didn’t want the flowers to stand out more than the main image! :) I hope you enjoyed!

Today (Tuesday, May 27th) is the last day of my 15% off Storewide Memorial SALE!! Please use promo code JBE15! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! :)

14 Responses to “Tuesday Prima Sketch!!”

This is too cool! You got just the effect you wanted with the dragonfly! I am so loving the Harmony paper collection!

2. Kisa says:

LOVE IT! It is gorgeous! I LOVE that dragonfly..and the sentiment….I thought it was a rub-on! It looks fab!

3. Amber says:

Holy crap Lindsey! You are not going to believe how similar our cards are, lol! I love yours! That dragonfly is so cool!

4. Maren says:

So pretty! Love those yummy flowers!!

5. Lynda Benden says:

This is SO beautiful Linz! The dragonfly and flowers are PERFECT!

6. bronih says:

This is absolutely gorgeous, Lindsey! I think it’s funny that we both did flowers and a dragonfly (layered too) and yet the cards look so different! Wasn’t this a fun sketch!!

7. Absolutely stunning Lindsey! Hmmmmmm you’re tempting me with that paper! I already bought THREE lines of it!!!

Love the “JBelle”….gonna have to start callin ya that. I also love this fab card. I also love the 15% off I just saved at your store…I cant wait to receive my package…..

9. This is gorgous! All the colors come together so well! Don’t you just love the ribbon / fiber that comes with the Harmony paper??

that is awesome, Linz! wow, love that paper and those cool flowers, too! Awesome card, as always! YOU ROCK! :)

11. Wow, Lindsey — this card is gorgeous! I love the colors, and the flowers are so great! Your photo is amazing, too! :)

I’ve camped in the Sawtooths before and, yes, they’re gorgeous! Just like your card. Well, your card doesn’t look like the Sawtooths but it sure is pretty! It looks like a garden. I love the sentiment and the double wings on the dragonfly!

Lindsey, this is gorgeous!!! I *heart* those flowers!!

Beautiful photo…..and I LOVE your gorgeous card!! Wow…such pretty papers and flowers!! I love that dragonfly too!!