Jun 14 2008

Bright Garden!

Published by at 6:55 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!! WAHOOOO for the weekend!! I am so excited, I can’t even tell you! We leave tomorrow to Yellowstone! It’s going to be a blast! If you order from me, just know that I will ship everything out on Thursday when I am home! :)

My friend Lynda is part of a new group of gals doing a challenge blog! It’s called Our Creative Corner. I was really excited to see we could play along, so I did! Here is my super bright card! :) I used my new Inkadinkado stamps and Chloe Marie paper! :)

ccgbrightflowers.JPG

Stamps: You’re Cornered, Standing Tall and Buzz (Inkadinkado)

Ink: Graphite Black and Copic Markers

Cardstock: Pixie Pink, YoYo Yellow, Whisper White

Designer Paper: Chloe Marie (Daisy D)

Accessories: Eyelet (We R Memory Keepers) Ribbon (May Arts) Liquid Pearls (Ranger)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

15 Responses to “Bright Garden!”

1. Dawn Easton says:

OH I love the bright colours of your card….so cheerful! Glad you played along!!

2. Thanks for playing Lindsey, love your card, so pretty.

You and your Yo Yo Yellow!!!! Cute card though!!! Love that BUZZ

4. Lynda says:

OMG Linz, this is awesome!!! You did such a great job with the sketch!! I can’t wait to get my new Inka stamps!!! I think you deserve an award for using Yo Yo Yellow in such a spectacular way!!!! LOL!!!

5. Oh, Lindsey..I LOVE this!!! I can’t believe you cut that corner piece out…it’s SOOOO gorgeous! And your faux stitching…it’s the best!! :-)

6. sandy says:

What a fun card Lindsey!! Love the bright colors. That bee is adorable and I love your large eyelet / ribbon combo.

7. Sue B says:

Can hardly wait to get my Inka’s. Totally love your card, Linds. Hope you have a great time.

8. Taylor says:

Love everything about this!!!!

9. This is so pretty! I love how you cut out the flourish and pieced it in the corner- nice dimention! Totally cute card!

10. Holly says:

I just love the bright colors, and it’s a fantastic lay out!

hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com

11. Lila H says:

Super CUTE, BRIGHT!!, and Cheerful!!! wonderful.

I cannot believe you cut out those flowers and swirls in the corner! WOW! Looks awesome, Linz!

13. Kisa says:

This is sooo cute! I can’t believe I missed it before! I LOVE all of the detail!

WHOAH!!! Linz this is SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE all the cutting and that fun stitching!!

15. Wowsa! The cutting and detail are amazing!!!