Jun 15 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

Published by at 2:55 am under My Creations

Hope you’re enjoying your weekend!! My hubby was pretty excited to know that the rest of his family was going out of town and he gets to go golfing AND fishing today! lol! :) OH and he’s recording the US open alllll day since nobody will be here to stop him! 😉 Too funny!! Here is the card that I made for him.

caseyfday.JPG

I used my Riley Fishing Moose and Figgy Pudding Paper! :) The twill is from May Arts and can be found HERE! Here is the card that I made for my Dad! I am so excited to give it to him in PERSON tonight! WAHOO!!!

dadmoose.JPG

I got this paper years ago and just found it. I am sorry I don’t know who makes it. All markers from both cares are Copic’s. :) Hardware on both cards are from We R that can be found HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

8 Responses to “Happy Fathers Day!!”

1. Lynda says:

These are both just darling Linz! I love the Riley stamp!!! Have a great trip and be safe!!!

Great cards…LOL on Casey’s MAN DAY!

3. Tooooo cute love Riley

4. lacyquilter says:

Wonderful cards. Riley is so cute.

5. Jennifer Scull says:

wonderful cards! I’m gonna have to track me down some of those Riley stamps!! :)

well I’m the geeky one here and have been avidly watching the Open myself. trying to keep track right now while I catch up on the over 1000 emails I have………. yep, I’m WAYYYYYY behind! but when hubby used to be a pro golfer for over 25 years, it’s kinda hard to give up the habit of watching the sport on t.v.!!! actually, hubby and the boys are away today, so I’m by myself watching – how pathetic is that!!! I’m calling them every 30 min. or so giving them updates!

okay, back to stamping stuff now!!!! 😀
    enjoy your trip!
    Jennifer

SUPER-cute cards, Lindsey!!! That moose is great!! I like your twill and hardware embellishments!

OMG over the top SO cute!! awwwwwwwwwww :)

8. Beautiful cards Linz! I just love all your masculine designs! You always rock them!