Jun 27 2008

Saturday OCC Challenge!

Published by at 9:05 pm under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello! WAHOOOO for the weekend!! I am so excited! We have Brett’s last T-Ball game, then a pizza party. That should be fun, but it’s sort of sad at the same time. They’ll get a trophy, I can’t wait! :)

Ready for some fun crafting news!? I have a fun sneak peak AND a blog to tell you about! My dear friend Lynda was asked to be part of a SUPER talented group of ladies, to do weekly challenges together. It is called Our Creative Corner! They are all amazing!!! You have GOT to check them out. Every Saturday they post a challenge. Their first was a sketch, then a button and brad challenge and now a Basic Grey Challenge. Well THIS week if you play along, you could win a $15 Gift Certificate to my store Jacksonbelle Embellishments!! So you should get over there and hopefully play along! You have until next Friday to enter! They were so sweet to let me play along as well, so here is the card I made! :) (THANKS AGAIN OUR CREATIVE CORNER)

merrychristmasocc.JPG

Do you not LOVE those images!? It is part of the NEW huge release of Inkadinkado stamps!! You can view them all HERE on their website. They should be to ME for the store on Tuesday!!!!! Honestly…I wish Inka would just give in and adopt me already! lol.

I embossed the sentiment and snowflake in silver embossing powder. Then I added the green, red and maroon highlights. I’ve all added stickles on them, but it may be hard to see in the picture. This card shines!

Stamps: Clustered Merry Christmas and Snowflake (Inkadinkado)

Ink: Versamark and Copic Markers

Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip (Stampin’ Up!)
Designer Paper: Figgy Pudding (Basic Grey)

Accessories: Ribbon (May Arts) Brads (Making Memories) Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger) Paper Piercing Tool, Brown Journaler

—

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 😀

19 Responses to “Saturday OCC Challenge!”

1. Dee Jackson says:

Lovin’ all the new inka stamps Linz!! This is beautiful!!

2. Holly says:

Oh no! More new stuff? My wallet can’t take anymore! I love your card!

Holly
    hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com

3. Lynda says:

Awesome Linz!!! I LOVE that image and the way you cut it out and colored it ~ beautiful! Thank you again for offering the GC, it will be so fun to see the entries!!!

4. YAY! Can’t wait to play, and your card is fab!

5. Dawn Easton says:

Wow, this is gorgeous Lindsey!!! Love the embossing and how you cut it out. I’m scissor challenged….lol! This stamp is gorgeous and can’t wait to see them all in your store! Thanks for playing along and doing a sample for us at the OCC!! A HUGE thank you for the gift certificate donation too! That’s awesome!

6. Lindsey this is exquisite, so glad you could play for us, and thanks for offering the gift certificate, you rock Girl.

This is beautiful, Linz! Love the BG and all the cutting detail you did- truly gorgeous! You rocked this one, Girlfriend!

8. Beautiful card Lindsey. I LOVE the pretty BG paper, stunning detail, and gorgeous colors. Thanks so much for playing and have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

9. peanutbee says:

Lindsey, this is BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous colors and so many pretty elements to look at…like eye candy. :)

10. Ida says:

Fabulous card. I love the rich colors of your designer paper and the wonderful snowflake in the corner is a great touch. Thanks too for the heads up on Inkadinkado’s new stuff – I love so many of them I’ll go broke for sure!!!

11. Linda says:

OMG Lindsey…you had to give a sneek peek of the new INKA sets didn’t you! Will you be getting the Halloween clear sets in? So far, I am loving EVERY single Halloween set that they have. I’m loving the new Christmas birds too. Can you e-mail me and let me know what sets you will have? I may need to start reserving some sets now.

Linda

12. Kathyc says:

Oooooooh, I love this!!! Those are some of my very favorite papers and those images are awesome! I hope I can play along on this one! Thanks for sharing!

13. Beautiful, Lindsey!! I never get tired of that Figgy paper! :)

14. Linz, this is such a beauty…..love the new Inka and love the way you have the image layered!

This card is so gorgeous, Lindsey!! So much cutting, but what a beautiful result!!!

16. Kisa says:

I LOVE THIS! It is sooo gorgeous!

WOW that is so stunning, Linz!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Oooooooh, this is gorgeous!! And SO “Jacksonbelle-ish!!” Love it, Linz!