Jun 30 2008

Does this diaper….

Published by at 5:53 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!! Happy Monday!! One day closer to the 4th of July! It’s always been one of my favorite Holidays!! My parents are coming up to see us too, so we cannot WAIT! :) We had so much fun yesterday! We sat up our lil’ blow up pool at the bottom of our slide. Good times! I’ll share a few picture with you! :)

ws5.JPG

ws4.JPG

I even went down several times! Thank goodness THAT wasn’t documented! LOL!!!

The only card I managed to make was this baby card. I just LOVE those $1.99 funny lil’ Inka stamps! You can see them HERE!! Speaking of Inka, I should have specified this in my last post. All of the WOOD stamps will be to me hopefully tomorrow (Tuesday, July 1st) The clear  sets (Christmas AND Halloween) won’t ship until mid July, so a few more weeks! But at least we get SOMETHING right? :)

out_for_pubj1.jpg

Stamps: Inkadinkado

Ink: Copic’s and Black Graphite

Paper: Whisper White, Pixie Pink and Imaginesce Paper

Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, We R Hardware, Prima’s, Paper Piercing Tool, White Gel Pen

I have some more fun news!! I just posted OCTOBER AFTERNOON into the store!!! If you’ve not heard of them…omgosh, they are sooo cute! There are 2 lines of paper and a few stamp sets that are DARLING! You can see it HERE! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!!!

11 Responses to “Does this diaper….”

Ahhh summer fun!! What a cutie!! Your card is absolutely adorable!!

Oh! I’m lovin’ those cute photos of your little guys! What fun was that! This card is too stinkin’ cute (pun intended)! It will actually work out better for my pocketbook to have the Inka in 2 orders *wink*! I’m so glad that I ordered that little house set last night! I noticed it was gone…

What an adorable card! I love it! Hey, the kids would have to fight me for a turn on the slide. It looks like a great time! The boys sure look like they were enjoying it!

4. Kisa says:

Cute pictures! With the title of the post…I was expecting to see a water-logged diaper from all the swimming! cute card too! Your boys are adorable!

5. Lori Craig says:

What wonderful summer fun! I remember those days… I was thinking today how you think that the ‘little’ things seem to last forever, but then when you look back it’s only a summer or two! Enjoy girl! Can’t wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!!!

6. Oh how cute, cute, cute! What a darling stamp and love your layout and hardware!

7. The pics are darling too!!!!! Can I come?!!

8. Cute kiddoes and cute card!

omg look at those kiddos!! SO CUTE! That card is adorable, and the stamp cracks me UP! LOL!!! LOVE it!

10. Kathyc says:

Oh boy, they look like they are having a blast!! And that card is just the cutest lil thing!

So cute!!! That patterned paper is perfect with that image!! And come on!! We want to see YOU coming down that slide!! LOL.