Jul 21 2008

I’m HOME!!

Published by at 6:18 am under Summer CHA 08

Hello!! I hope you all had a great last few days!! I was too busy to even really SAY where I was going, butI just got home from CHA! It was SO MUCH FUN!! I got to see some FANTASTIC new products, companies and meet some of the sweetest gals I’ve ever met!! Here are a few pictures from the trip! I’ll be back later for some more CHA updates!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! HUGS!!

(you can click on the pic’s to see them larger. The scrapbook pages are from the Melissa Frances booth!)

(Sharon H, Sharon J, Jerry, me, Sherry C, Michele B., Trudee and Jeanne!!)

14 Responses to “I’m HOME!!”

1. How fun! I’m so sorry I missed you!!

2. Taylor says:

What a good looking bunch of famous ladies! I’m sure y’all had so much fun!!!

3. Kisa says:

We missed you! So glad you had a good time and made it home safely!

4. Wohoo! DOn’t you all look fabulous! What a talented bunch! Thanks for sharing…can’t wait to see the rest of the pics!

5. JanScholl says:

Glad you had fun. Everyone looks so relaxed. So I am cleaning up my blog reader and see you aren’t on full feed. I am notifying all my favs who are on partial feed that I am deleting any that don’t have full within the week. I have over 800 feeds and my DSL is acting up, so I like to look offline when I can. Please go full feed. I am not the only one who is complaining and most don’t ask, just delete. Let me know what you decide and enjoy your memories of fun from the weekend.

Hi you Crazy Gal!!!!!

7. Maren says:

Looks like fun!! I heard you are pretty sweet too! 😉 We missed you!!

8. SueB says:

Look at all of you! I’m so glad you had a great time.

Welcome home, Girlfriend! What a heaping bunch of talent in that photo!!! Can’t wait to hear the deets! Glad you’re home!

10. Welcome back! Glad you had fun!

11. You must have had a BLAST!!! Look at all of you superstars! Thanks for sharing the pics! :)

**waving** I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Lynda says:

I’m SO glad you are home Linz!!!! I can’t wait to hear all about your time and all the new things you/we (LOL!!!) will be getting!!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures, they are awesome!!! I’ll talk to ya tomorrow!!!

Awwww… I love this picture! HI!!!!!!!!!!!!