Jul 25 2008

Jailbirds

Published by at 7:29 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!! I hope you’re all having a great week! I finally made some time to make a card! WAHOO!! It had been sooooo long! I got some of the new Basic Grey papers when I was at CHA and couldn’t wait to use them! The background paper is from the new Granola line and the striped paper is from Ambrosia line! OOOOH it’s all so beautiful!! I can’t wait until I have it all in my hands! (They said all new papers start shipping mid August, so I am crossing my fingers that I have them by the end of August – First of September)

The background paper is usually a little lighter in color. I painted on Coal Shimmerz to make the whole thing sparkle! :) After I was done doing the main image, I took a smaller brush and added the Shimmerz to the birdies too! The Jailbirds stamp (and Happy Halloween)  is part of the newest Inkadinkado release! (This set is Ghouls and Goblins) I have another HUGE order of clear stamps coming in early next week! I cannot WAIT!!! The cool flourish jeweled piece is from THIS Prima border set.

This card measures 4 1/4″ square!

jailbird.JPG

Here is a close up to see the Shimmerz a little better!

jailbirdcloseup.JPG

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! Make sure to check out the store later this afternoon! The new Cosmo Cricket lines will be here!! Have a fantastic day! 😀

11 Responses to “Jailbirds”

Oh my GOSH this is cute, Lindsey!!! I love that image! And you just go right ahead and rub that paper in our faces. (Just so you know, I drooled all over it while you were in the shower.)

Oh my goodness…this is so cute, and I love the papers!! Awesome as ever, Lindsey!!

3. Laurie Helgason says:

I saw the jailbirds stamp from some pics someone took at CHA. The image immediatly caught my eye. It was so fun to see a card using the image.
    I love how you swirled the beads.

4. Holly says:

so funny and so cute! Love that paper!

5. Lynda says:

This is SO cute and SO you Linz!!! I love that stamp and the new BG papers are awesome! I can’t wait for you to get them in your hands either!!! How funny, I used the same flourish on my card for today’s OCC challenge!

This is so… cute, Linz! I’m lovin’ that layout and the birds are wonderful! Can’t wait to get those Inka stamps and that BG paper! Hope your weekend is super *wink*!

7. SueB says:

Adorable birdies, Lindser.

OMG! This card gave me such a good laugh! LOVE those jailbirds! How CUTE! The paper looks fabulous! This is just great, Lindsey! Love the CHA photos, too — thanks!

9. yellowpine says:

Oh Lindsey, this is so cute. Brett thinks so too!!!! We LOVE Halloweeen. Keep it up.

10. What a cute card..love the shimmer!

11. Shut up! How cute is that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it girl!