Aug 25 2008

JBE Challenge Tuesday!

Published by at 8:55 pm under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello! Hope you’re all having a great week so far!! This week we thought it would be fun to highlight one of our designers and case one of their cards! This week we decided to case Erin! I chose THIS card! I loved how the 3 pieces went off the card, I haven’t ever done that before.

Once again, I couldn’t wait to tear into some of my new goodies! I went to Michaels this weekend and got 3 of the new Martha punches! They are SOOOOO fun! I used the “goo” punch and the “bat” punch on this card! I LOVE them! She has the best Halloween stuff! I got a few of her Halloween decorations for around the house too! I also used my new Imaginisce paper. I used the Eat Drink and be Scary paper. The cute mummy kitty comes from the Ghouls and Goblin’s Inkadinkado stamp set! :) I had a ton of fun making it! I hope you like it!

dtcase1.JPG

Stamps: Ghouls and Goblin’s (Inka)

Ink: Jet black stazon and Green Galore

Cardstock: Black, White, Green Galore

Designer Paper: Eat Drink and Be Happy (Imaginisce)

Accessories: Oval Maker (Creative Memories) Punches (Martha) Blender Pen, Paper Piercing Tool, black journaler (SU) Black Twill (May Arts)

Make sure to check out all the design team’s awesome work!

Amber,

Beth

Broni

Elizebeth

Erin

Lila

Maren

Kisa

Lynda

Dee

Rachel

There is going to be a huge announcement with next week’s Design Team post! I promise you won’t want to miss it! :) Here is a hint….Inkadinkado! (Hmm…that must not come as a big shocker lol) :) Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

16 Responses to “JBE Challenge Tuesday!”

1. Kisa says:

Cute cute cute! I love that oozing punch!! I picked up the bat one this weekend! Can’t wait to play with it! That cat is soo cute – I can see it really getting in a mess with the toilet paper!

2. Maren says:

This is amazing!! LOVE it!!

3. Very cool! love the punched border and fabulous design! I know how much you love Halloween! Super cooL!

4. bronih says:

Oh, this card is wonderful, Lindsey! I love how you pulled all these great elements together! I just love that *goo* punch. I guess I’ll have to run out to Mike’s on my lunch hour!

5. Dee Jackson says:

cool card Linz! that punch is really cool, I really like it of the edge:)

Oh, that punch is sooo neat!! I love the look of it. That stamp is adorable too, it made me giggle. Great job on this one, very creative.

So cute!!! Love the Drippy goo and the TP Mummy

This is AWESOME! Love the border punch! You did such a great job with it! And the outside the box mummy gauze is wonderful!

9. Lynda says:

OMG Linz, I TOTALLY knew you would love that bat punch!!! It had your name written all over it!!!! I love how you used the goo ~ oh and green goo….makes me want to go have a snack!!! LMBO!!! Your card is just darling Linz!

10. What a fun design, Lindsey — I love it!! :)

11. Ida says:

This is just fantastic & fun! I love everything about it.

Oh my goodness, Lindsey!! This is so cute!! I LOVE the images, papers, punches…..everything!!

13. Wow! What a punch! And the mummy kitty is darling! Love your card, Lindsey!

This is adorable!!! A GOO punch?! OMGosh! I LOVE that! And the bat punch too!

15. mummy 3 says:

[…] it would be fun to highlight one of our designers and case one of their cards! This week we decidehttp://jacksonbelle.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/08/25/jbe-challenge-tuesday/Third Place Finish For Race Sci Fi WireThe action remake Death Race opened in third place at the […]

16. Shirleyone says:

What else can I say? Just too too cute! That cat wins the prize.