Sep 14 2008

Web Galore

Published by at 6:13 pm under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend! We sure did. I got to spend some time stamping at my friend Rachel’s house on Saturday. It was fun, I ACTUALLY got several cards made! I cannot remember the last time THAT happened! :) I couldn’t wait to tear into all my recent shopping trip bags! I bought the new Spellbound and Fa La La collections from Making Memories and the new Little Yellow Bicycle paper called Frightful. It’s SO darling! This card uses that paper. The spider web paper in the back is awesome! . It’s raised, and is so cool! The transparency I used on the left is by Hambley!

Picture Removed for Publication

The stamp set is one of my favorites! Creepy Crawly from Inkadinkado! I used Pumpkin Pie ink for the Spider. The brads are the Eye of Newt Glittery Brads from Imaginisce.

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by! Make sure to check back Tuesday for Sketch #3 of the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Card Contest!!

8 Responses to “Web Galore”

Holy Awesome Web Batman!!! What a Cool card!!! I need some of that transparency!!!! A BIG Piece :)

2. Tina Suzan says:

This card is so GREAT!!!! I love Halloween and I just might have to CASE this baby…with a some different embellys, BUT, sure do love what you did!!! Glad you got to have some FUN STAMPIN time!!

Peace & Laughter,

3. I love this! That web is awesome! I just might have to have it! Isn’t it nice to just stamp and create? Sometimes you just gotta do it!

Completely neato! Love everything about this! Your use of the transparency and those sparkly brads is awesome!!! So glad you got some fun stamping time in… I spent the weekend “crisis cleaning!”

Very cool web and spider!! I love the papers too!!

Love those patterns and that web, Linz! (I can’t believe you cut that out!) Looks awesome!

I agree with M…can’t believe you cut that out! It’s totally cool, Linz!!! 😀

8. Shirleyone says:

I love this. Who woul guess? A spider’s web~!~~A very sophistocated spider!