Sep 19 2008

At the Hospital

Published by at 8:56 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello! I hope your week is going great. Ours really took a turn for the worse. Tuesday morning my lil’ 2 yr old was rushed to the hospital for respiratory problems. He’s been in the pediatric ICU since then. Looks like we’ll be here AT LEAST through the weekend. They are saying now that he has strep phenumonia, it’s in his blood too, but they do have him on antibiotics and it’s doing it’s job! So please keep my little angel in your thoughts!

Due to this emergency I hope you understand if you’ve ordered from my store that there IS a delay on that going out!

On a little brighter side, I was excited to share this card. I made it using the Inka sets Halloween Trails and the bat from Creepy Crawly. I pared it with the new Spellbound Making Memories paper. I just love it. The button is from that collection too.

bats.JPG

Have a great rest of the day. Thanks for stopping by!

46 Responses to “At the Hospital”

1. kim howard says:

Hope your little one gets better fast and sorry you are having to go through that, how scary!

2. Awww, I’ll keep him, and YOU in my happy healthy thoughts. Be well, little fella!!

3. Joan B says:

Oh wow. I am sending major hugs to your baby!!!! How scary. I hope it resolves itself fast! ((hugs to you too))

4. Lesa Rapp says:

Oh, I am so sorry about your sweet baby! I hope things are back to normal soon. I had one of my older babies (hee hee) end up with ruptured appendix. Two weeks in hospital and two surgeries. It was very scary. To think of how close we were to losing this child still gives me chills. It is not fun when it is one of your babies suffering. ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

5. Oh my goodness, I feel for you as I’ve been in nearly the same situation! Keeping you and your little one in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery! Big HUGS!

6. Barb S says:

Sending you many hugs and prayers for the speedy recovery of your little person.

7. Julie says:

OH MY GOSH – I will keep you in my prayers!

8. Kisa says:

Thinking of you and your family and sending healing thoughts your way!

Kisa

9. Poor sweet baby!!! Sending hugs to you guys…get some rest!!!

10. So sorry to hear about your little one. I hate it when they get sick. I’ve unfortunatly been in the same situation a few times with my guy, so I’m keeping you both in my thoughts and wishes. Here’s to a speedy recovery and the day that your little one is just running around and driving you crazy again. LOL! {{{HUGS}}} Big cyber hugs for all of you – Cheryl

11. Jessica A says:

Hey Lindz!!!!

Man i’m so worried about you guys! I LOVE you way too much! I hope that Austin gets beter soon! He is such a sweet little cutie pie! I know he will be ok, he is a strong one!

So I love your cards, they are soooooooooooo AMAZING! Just like Willie!!!!! You have to come back to Seattle and bring Austin & Brett with you! We will have a blast!

Love Love Love You!

Jessie! :)

12. Kirsten says:

Oh, Lindsey! I’ll definitely add him to my prayer list! Poor thing – must be scary for him! I’m glad, though, to hear that the antibiotics are working! Hope he’s better very soon!

13. SueB says:

Oh Lindser – that can be so frightening. You have my prayers. Please keep us updated. Sending major hugs.

14. Linda says:

Oh Lindsey! I’m keeping you and your little angel baby in my thoughts and prayers. Having little guys myself…I can’t even imagine what you’re going through. Thank God for modern medicine! Please keep us posted! Give him a big fat hug for me!

Linda

15. Mary Jane D. says:

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. We were in the hospital a few years back when our daughter was 1 for complications with her asthma. She slept in her car seat in the hospital crib because it was comforting. She would cry if we tried to set her down without it. Please take care of yourself too.

16. Alli Miles says:

You and your boy are in my prayers–sounds pretty scary. Hugs.

17. Pegg says:

I’m thinking of you and your baby !! I’m so sorry to hear this and have you in my thoughts!!

Oh {{{{{{Lindsey}}}}}}…I will be thinking of, and praying for your little boy!!!

19. Marg says:

I am a lurker but I had to write to say that I am hoping that all goes well. As a retired pediatric nurse and mother, it is always so hard to see your child in distress. I will be thinking of you.

20. Lindsey big hug to you and hubby and little guy. Scary stuff with little ones, thank god you are in the hospital where they can keep an eye on him.

21. Laura W says:

Ohh, Linds, that is rotten! I hope he feels better soon. Poor little guy. Hugs to you, too.

22. Maria says:

Your little one is in my prayers! I wish him a quick recovery and he will be able to go home soon!

ps … Fabulous card!!! 😀

23. Amber says:

Oh no! Linds I’m so sorry to hear about your little guy:( I sure hope he has a speedy recovery! Hugs to you, momma;) Love your card!

24. Karen says:

It is always terrible when little ones are sick. Glad to hear the antibiotics seem to be working. Will hold him and all of you up in prayer. We have a mighty God who is already looking after all of you. Karen

25. Jennifer Scull says:

still praying over here, Lindsey! God’s arms are big and bring LOTS of peace and comfort! so rest easy there knowing that He has it all under control. as I have said before, you have thousands of friends all over the world praying for you and your son!

Jennifer

26. Lynda K says:

Lindsey my thoughts are with you and your little one. Nothing hurts worse than seeing your child hurting. Best wishes.

27. Annie says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little one. It’s so very hard to keep things together when a loved one is hospitalized. I’m glad to hear the antibiotics are doing their job and hopefully you can all go home feeling better. Take care.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Linz}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

(Love that bat!)

29. Carolyn King says:

How very scary. Hugs and prayers…

your card is wonderful!

30. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Lindsey}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} hang in there! You are all in my prayers continually!

31. Kathyc says:

Sending hugs and prayers to you and your family Linds; hoping for a speedy recovery for your sweet baby boy!

32. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Oh my goodness!! Your little one comes first no matter what. Prayers said for both of you.

33. Debby says:

Lindsey I’m so sorry. Poor little baby. My thoughts are with you and your family and know that he is going to get well very soon! Love your card btw.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}} from Me and Connor!!!! I’ll see you later today with some hot food….Give Aussie a kiss fo rme!

Awesome card!!!

35. God bless your little one, and the entire family – rest up and heal, everyone. I just discovered your blogspot TODAY as a link from inqueboutique — love your work! hope to ‘visit’ more often! — Davielle from Encinitas, CA

Oh Linzer, what a shocker!! Im so sorry about Aus!!! Poor Baby! Goll, sounds pretty serious. Call me as soon as you get a quiet moment. I’ll be praying and thinking of you all!! LOVE YOU!!!
    Your card is really cute by the way!

37. diane mcvey says:

Oh my, so sorry to hear of the little guy’s illness! That is terrifying. My 2nd son had pneumonia and a very high fever when he was barely one..it was so scary. I feel much sympathy for you. I hope he’s better really, really soon! Hugs and love to you!
    Don’t worry about anything but getting him better and home again. Folks can wait on their “stuff”! It’s unimportant at this point!!! 😀

38. avonlea says:

(((hugs))) to you & your family! My prayers are that he gets better lickety split and isn’t hurting too much.

Cris

39. Tina Suzan says:

HUGS, HUGS, HUGS I’ve been in that situation when my daughter was the same age. Thankfully they seem to react wonderfully to the antiobiotic treatment and Mom and Dad (I think) suffer the worst!! Worrying, no sleeping, worrying some more…You are certainly in my prayers….AND we’ll be here when all is better again!! :)

40. Katherine (beadfreak22) says:

Omigosh! I am so sorry to hear about your little darling. Hugs and prayers going out to you!

41. Harriet Skelly says:

Sending healthy, positive thoughts to your sweet baby and hugs to you! I’m sorry you have to go through this!

42. Hoping and praying that your little one is out of ICU soon and on the road to recovery. Please try to take care of yourself too!

43. Cindy Lyles says:

Lindsey – Best wishes for a speedy recovery and that you are *all* back home quickly!!!!!

44. Barb T says:

Lindsey, I hope your sweet baby is doing much better. I will keep him in myprayers. Hugs, barb

45. Shirleyone says:

Will certainly keep your little one in my prayers. Wow, what a scare! Thank God they caught it. My SIL is a doctor and it is easy to miss. You have a very good and conscientious doctor.

Your card is wonderful and so very creative. A great Halloween card!

46. Jessica A says:

I’m sending HUGS in your direction! :)