Sep 22 2008

A little update!

Published by at 6:49 am under My Creations

Hello! Thank you all so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it! FINALLY as of Sunday (yesterday) he’s finally getting better! They are HOPING to get him off the ventilator today, if not hopefully tomorrow. That would be SO awesome! I just can’t wait to hold him again!

I made this quick card last weekend using my new Making Memories stuff. I just love it. The glittery trees are just stickers. I love the way they look!

peaceonearth.JPG

The stamp is from AMuse. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

13 Responses to “A little update!”

Lovely card as always….{{{HUGS}}}} Lindz!!! Give Aussy a kiss for me!

2. oh my gosh! Your son’s on a vent?!? Where have I been?!? I’ll be thinking of you guys! Hope he has a speedy recovery!

3. I hope that he is doing better and that each day is better than the last. Great card.

reflections:0)

4. Kisa says:

I’m so glad to hear things are improving! We will all keep sending healing vibes your way and hugs!

Your card is beautiful too.

Kisa

5. Hey Lindsey I’m so happy to hear that your little guy is doing better, big hugs to you alll. Love your card so pretty.

6. Kathyc on SCS says:

Just checking in Linds, glad to hear the good news; keeping you guys in my thoughts! Take care, Kathy

7. bronih says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Lindsey!! I’m SO GLAD to hear that your little man is doing better. I so hope that he’ll be off the ventilator today! Still praying! {{{{hugs}}}}

8. Laura W says:

I am so glad he is doing better!! Still thinking of you guys …

9. SueB says:

Thank you for the update, Linds. I’ve been praying for him and have been wondering how he was. Big hugs.

Lindsey, I just learned of this distressing news. I’m so happy to hear your sweet baby boy is doing better now. How awful this must have been for the whole family! So scary! You must feel very relieved to see him coming out of it. Very cute card! Love the snowflake paper and those amazing stickers.

It’s good to hear your sweet boy is doing better. ((((((Lindsey)))))) Praying he will be off the vent soon!! Your card is so pretty and sparkly!!

12. Katherine (beadfreak22) says:

I’m so glad yo hear that your son is doing so much better. Your card is gorgeous.

13. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Continued prayers for your little one. Hang in there.