Sep 24 2008

Another Update!

Published by at 7:33 pm under My Creations

Hello and Happy Wednesday! (WOW, I haven’t said THAT in awhile! lol) :) My lil’ man is getting out of the PICU tonight and into a regular hospital room! HORRAY!!!! Shouldn’t be more than a few days and he will be back HOME!!! YAY!!!! I really cannot thank you all sooooooooooo much for your kind words, it REALLY means the world to me! Thank you SO MUCH! Because I am actually smiling ear to ear right now, I thought I’d share this silly card I made a few weekends ago!

I bought these K and Company rubon’s from Archivers and HAD to use them! The orange paper is part of the new Yellow Bicycle line. (I am pretty sure) I think it’s silly because of the googly eyes….I LOVE googly eyes! lol. I hope you enjoy!

Picture Removed for publication

I have a bit of enabling as well! (It’s been awhile for that too! SEE, you KNOW my baby is getting better! lol) :) I just got and posted 3 huge giganto boxes worth of Prima! They are allllll soooooo cool! You can view them all HERE! There are now 5 pages of Prima, so you’ll have to look at all the pages to see! :)

Thank you SO MUCH again for your kind words and thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day! HUGS!

21 Responses to “Another Update!”

1. Laura W says:

I am THRILLED to hear about your boy! Yippee!

This is too cute too spook! Love it, Linz! Those googly eyes are cracking me up!

3. SueB says:

Oh, yippee, Linds. You’ll be so glad when he finally gets to come home. Cute card – I like googly eyes, too. I’m still praying for him every day.

4. We’re doing the rockingist happy dance over here in your honor – WhooHoo!!!

5. Katherine (beadfreak22) says:

Great news, Lindsey! Yay!!!!

6. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Lindsey this is great news!

7. bronih says:

Oh I love those rubons AND that great paper! What a cute card with those googly eyes!!

8. Ida says:

Thanks for the update on your little one. It’s always a scary time to have a child in the hospital. I pray he continues to improve each day. – What a fun card! I just love Halloween cards and this one makes me smile (Googly Eyed Spiders)…are so much cuter then real spiders. (EEEK)

9. I am so happy for you and your family that he is doing better… Great card love the eyes as well…

reflections:0)

10. YAY! I’m so happy to hear that. I hope he’s home soon!

11. Toni K says:

So happy to hear! Awesome news!
    Love the card too!

12. Jennifer Scull says:

maybe home for the weekend! crossing fingers and toes over here! :) and all those prima things – goodness, I feel faint! 😉 so much to make a girl swoon!

take care and keep us posted as you can!
    Jennifer

13. Jessica A says:

This is GREAT News!!!!! & I LOVE Googly Eyes too! :) They are the best kind of eyes…except for Mickey’s eyes of course!!! lol.

14. Tina Suzan says:

GREAT to hear the news!!! You SOUND better, so the little guy must be better too!! You will all be home again before you know it! :) Hugs, Hugs, Hugs
    I think that the googly eyes are sooooooo darn cute…I have two different sizes that I like to use too!!!

Be well!!!!

15. I haven’t been by in a bit, so sorry to hear your little one is in the hospital! The lord is watching over him and it sounds like he is doing much better! God bless you all, Deb

16. ****CHEEERS to You and Your Little One!****
    This is a fabulous time for tears, happiness, and celebrating!
    Prayers of thanks and continued healing on the way!

~Bev

Glad to hear Austin is doing better! I bet you will be glad when this trial is over…God bless you Linds!!!
    Your card is so cute! Love the googly eyes, the rubons and especially that squiggly stitching!!!

18. Kenna says:

I am so happy to hear your son is improving! Love the googly eyes – I always smile when I see them too.

I am soooo glad to hear your boy is improving so nicely!!! Your card is so cute!! Love those rubons, and how you’ve used the googly eyes on your spiders!! Great papers, stitching, and ribbon too!!

20. Sweet card! Love the detail and those darling eyes! I’m so excited for you and Aussy.

21. Maria says:

YaHoo! That is great news about your little man!!!!:D
    Your card makes my smile from ear to ear … its the googly eyes! 😀