Sep 27 2008

You Rock!

Published by at 5:35 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello! Hope you all have fun plans for the weekend! Yesterday the doc said if all goes well, we MAY get to bring Austin home tonight! I am crossing my fingers, but I am thinking it would be more like Sunday anyway. Time will tell! :) He’s now eating on his own and looking great!!

****** ETA!!!!!! WE ARE HOME!!!!!!!!! We’ve been home for a few hours now! WHAT a relief, Words cannot even begin to say how happy we all are. That was a LONG 11 days! Thanks again for your kids words and prayers!!! *********** HUGS!

I got these new Inkadinkado sets in a few days ago! I just LOVE them all!!! I’ve had the Rockstar one for a few weeks (yes, I felt special lol) and made this super fun card!

rock.JPG

I paired it with the Cosmo Cricket paper, Get Happy! :) I can’t wait to play with it again! I think I’ll send this card to my brother! :) Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!!! 😀

21 Responses to “You Rock!”

1. Jennifer Scull says:

oh goodie, I was hoping he might be home over the weekend! praying, praying!
    now, you have had that WONDERFUL stamp set for several WEEKS?!?!!!! oh my goodness! okay, you have been busy with other things, but gosh, it is so freaking coooooooooool! I have been waiting for you to get it in your store so that I could BUY IT! I really have a thing about skull stamps, gee I wonder why with a last name like mine, so I am racing to check it out!
    take care and post when you can! and yep, way cool card, dudette! 😀

2. Laurie says:

Great card. I just got this set the other day. It look like it would be so much fun to play with!

3. Wow Linz! This card totally rocks!!! Uber cool! So glad that Aussy will be coming home soon!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best news!!!!!!!!!!

Whohoo! So glad that Austin is home! This card is wonderful! Totally cool, totally Linz!

5. Lynda says:

Your card is awesome Linz!!! Beth is right ~ it is SO you!!! That is the best news about Austin!!! I am so happy for you all!

6. Rhonda K. says:

I am so glad to hear that you guys are home! Also glad the little one is doing so much better.
    Your card ROCKS! That is fabulous, I love it.
    Thanks for sharing.

7. Toni K says:

So glad he’s home! What a relief it must be for you!
    The card rocks too. I love that set, and so will my sons!

8. Kathyc says:

So glad to hear Austin is home! I hope you have a very relaxing Sunday and that all is back to normal soon! Great card too!

9. Lynda K says:

Great news! Kids are resiliant, aren’t they? Your card is super cool!!!

10. bronih says:

This is SO COOL, Lindsey! I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of my set!!!!!

11. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Praise the Lord! Austin’s home. I hope all of you have a relaxing Sunday and get some rest.

YIPEEE!!!! So Happy for you!!!

Awesome Card!

13. I’m so glad your little boy is home! Awesome card!

14. Katherine (beadfreak22) says:

Great news, Linsey!!! I’m so happy that Austin is feeling better!!!!

15. Jennifer Scull says:

so glad I checked back today!!!! what wonderful news that he is home!!!!! now all of you can rest together and get back to being a family again (well, you know what I mean). oh praise God for answered prayers!!! take it easy yourself, dear friend! put on some Willie and relax!
    Jennifer

16. SueB says:

Oh, I’m so glad the little guy is home. Mucho big hugs to all of you. Sue

17. Tina Suzan says:

SOOOOOO glad that the little guy is home and now the fam can get back to “normal” :) Although I don’t really know what normal is :)

Hugs, Hugs, Hugs

Great news, Lindsey…and your card rocks too!!!

19. Susan Rothbauer says:

so glad to hear your little angel is doing well. What a relief! I love this Rockstar set – so much that I just ordered it!!! Can’t wait to make some stuff for my almost 13 yr. old son – maybe he’ll think I’m cool again :)

20. Nancy says:

This is such a great card! Might have to get that set to have “something for the guys”! Glad you little is home and doing better.

21. Kisa says: