Nov 08 2008

Birthday Collection

Published by at 11:43 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello! Horray for the weekend! I made this collection a little while back. I have to say, that I am quite proud of it. The box is the Provo Craft Round Scalloped box. I painted it white, then used a clear glitter paint from Making Memories that has glitter in it. So it’s all sparkely! :) The paper is the new Mia collection from Crate Paper! The diecuts that come with it are all glittery and just to die for! Stamps are from my favorite, Inkadinkado. It’s the Patterned Bugs stamp set. Trim is from the gorgeous new Websters Pages Trim collection!

—

Photo Removed for Publication

Have you been here yet!? http://www.papercraftplanet.com/ It’s a new online site where you can join groups, add friends, it’s really fun. JacksonbelleEmbellishments.com has a group you can join too! You should go check it out! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend! 😀

13 Responses to “Birthday Collection”

1. Kim Ross says:

These are totally cute, Lindsey! Love the blue pom-pom fringe! :)

2. Kisa says:

This is soooo stinkin cute!!!

3. your round box looks just like a cake – a very yummy cake! too precious!!!

4. bronih says:

Gorgeous set, Lindsey! I love those colors and all the fun details!!

5. Gasp! I love this! I just came across these boxes that I ordered from you in my stash over the weekend! I MUST do something with them! Love every little detail on yours!!!

6. Fabulous! I missed these when I went shopping this weekend. LOVE what you did… like a little birthday cake! Just yummy!!! Hugs, Jane

You should be proud of this gorgeous duo! Absolutely love everything about it- as always, your details are perfection! Hmmm, my birthday is in April *wink*!

8. WOW — this is a gorgeous set!! I LOVE all the great details! Just beautiful, Lindsey! :)

9. Jessica A says:

Lindz where are you? I need a new pretty card to look @! I’m so bored at work, please entertain me! :) I love this whole box/card combo! Very nice!!!

Love you!

Jessie.

P.S. will you be in UT for Thanksgiving???

10. Pat (mspfd) says:

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous set!

What a great card and box set! Love it, Linz (especially the ball trim).

12. Sonia says:

I love those colors and all the fun details!!
    Gorgeous set